Response Mine Interactive Reviews

16 Comments

Advertising

115.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Response Mine Interactive~222787
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great people

Apr 25, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring and smart executive team

Cons

Low pay, great for beginners

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Short but sweet

May 12, 2022 - Senior Media Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

smart team health insurance 401k work remotely good on-boarding process

Cons

My time there was short so hard to say.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

RMI Is Unique

Oct 21, 2021 - Vice President, Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

When you are in HR you gain a unique perspective on a company. You hear from the employees and you feel and see their frustrations. In HR, you also get to see the behind the scenes of how those frustrations are dealt with. You experience directly how their managers perceive those concerns and at what level do they pay attention to those concerns. This is where RMI becomes unique. Each concern is heard, attention is given, and if changes can be made to ensure the happiness of the employee, they are made swiftly and with genuine intention to keep the employee happy and the company moving forward together as a team.

Cons

We work hard, not sure that is really a con as I think if you are getting paid, you should strive to do your best.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Great Place to Work & Awesome Work Life Balance

Jul 26, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is refreshing to work with a group of individuals that really care. Everyone that I interact with, from upper management on down, is friendly, down to earth, fun, and optimistic! We work from home which makes for a great work/life balance. I appreciate all the ways this company keeps you engaged and feeling like you're a part of the team even if we are miles apart. I also have to mention the generous benefits offered. Some benefits are covered 100% by the company. You can't beat that! A company that's giving me the best only makes me want to give my best in return. I love it here!

Cons

I don't really have any cons. As with any company, where there is growth comes change. You have to be adaptable to those changes. I see that all team members are held to a high standard. If you're not looking to do your best or put your best foot forward in your position, then you'll quickly feel out of place here.

4 people found this review helpful

Response Mine Interactive Response

You just made my morning with this review. Thank you for recognizing so many positive benefits we offer our employees.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good company to start your digital marketing career

Jan 13, 2022 - Media Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

-supportive work environment -fun coworkers to work with -good clients to work with

Cons

-compensation can be more competitive

Response Mine Interactive Response

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to watching you grow with us! Regarding compensation, please reach out to your manager or HR to discuss at any time. We want you to feel that your total rewards package is fair, and competitive.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Winning Culture

Nov 11, 2021 - Director of Call Center Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career Growth : The Call Center recently promoted 3 agents to Sales Supervisors. Expanding: RMI has expanded the recruitment team to keep up with the hiring needs. Stable Company: Celebrated 20 years in business in October of 2021. Benefits: Excellent

Cons

I honestly don't have any Cons

Response Mine Interactive Response

Thank you for the great feedback, greatly appreciated! RMI Is grateful for you!

7. 4.0

Great learning opportunity

Oct 23, 2021 - Digital Media Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn with projects and clients Supportive team

Cons

Understaffed Large workload of supervisors prevents timely feedback

Response Mine Interactive Response

Thank you for the feedback as we take every comment seriously. We are currently reviewing our staffing needs and trying to hire the best people out there so they can keep up with our current amazing team! Please keep communication open with your manager so they know if your workload is out of balance.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

RMI is a fantastic place to learn and grow in your career.

Aug 19, 2021 - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

RMI is a fantastic place where you can learn and grow. The company is ever evolving and pushes employees to be innovative. The agency is built on a core set of values and principles and that resonates positively throughout the agency. One of the major pros of RMI is the work/life balance.

Cons

Can’t think of any cons.

2 people found this review helpful

Response Mine Interactive Response

Well, thanks! I do not know who you are, but you are clearly psychic as you know I love reading positive comments about RMI.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee

Didn't see great talent when they had it.

Oct 7, 2021 - Call Center Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

The manager, Chanel. She's the only reason for the star, because she is one.

Cons

Under paid, undervalue your experience and being as a whole within the company, the agency side is superior. No room for growth within the department or outside of it into the agency side. Executive leadership doesn't listen to employees job development goals within the company. Not to mention, the division I was put in delt in constant mentally taxing conversations with individuals that had critical medical issues.

Response Mine Interactive Response

Hi, Thank you for the honest feedback. We think our agency side is amazing, but think nothing less of the call center, both are equally important to us. We promoted Patrick less then a year ago to the agency side and he is thriving. We also have a 4 step career path on the call center side, did you inquire about growth? I also think Chanel is a star, and I will let her know she received a compliment. Please reach out to the VP of HR (me) and let us know how we can improve.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work for!!!

Jul 2, 2020 - Call Center Agent in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

management that truly cares about you, transparency of different things going on within the company, pay is great, opportunity for growth is there.

Cons

I have no cons to give

4 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Reviews

Response Mine Interactive Reviews FAQs

Response Mine Interactive has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 83 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Response Mine Interactive to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 23% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Response Mine Interactive employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Response Mine Interactive. This rating has improved by 27% over the last 12 months.

63% of Response Mine Interactive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Response Mine Interactive 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Response Mine Interactive to be culture, workplace, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Response Mine Interactive Job Seekers