Retail Merchandising Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Retail Merchandising Services

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Had phone interview which turned out great. It took about two weeks for the hiring manager to call me back but I ended up getting a job offer and I was excited. The hiring process was really easy, I applied online first then did two phone interviews and was within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in merchandising?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Services in May 2017.

Interview

The preliminary pre-screening phone interview went very well. The HR assistant was friendly, asked me about my work experience and gave me information about the part-time job, including how the number of hours could range from 0 to over 8 per week, how the pay is per project (and rounds down to the 1/2 hour), and how (quoting from follow-up email) all reps will be assigned projects within a 15-mile radius of their residency.

Interview Questions

• She asked if I would be willing to work outside of the 15-mile radius, in which case I would be compensated at $10/hr plus mileage.   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Services (Temecula, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Because the home office is in MN, I received an email regarding a phone interview, after a few emails a Time was confirmed for my phone interview.

At the beginning of the call, I was explained in great detail about what would be expected of me as a Retail Merchandiser and what continuity projects were and what surge projects are. I was asked how many hours I would like to work and if I was interested in covering other stores when needed. The interviewer asked me about my previous jobs and after about a half hour I was offered the position. And was emailed information to look over once I had accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with self motivation and working by yourself?   Answer Question

Merchandising Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Retail Merchandising Services (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

A phone interview with a HR rep. She asked the basic questions about previous work experience, and asked for some examples of how I handled problems in the workplace. I also explained what transferable skills I had from my last job. She explained, the description of the job, the hours to be worked, the stores location, and the pay scale, and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• If you witnessed someone in the workplace doing something questionable or illegal, what would you do?   1 Answer