Revolution Lighting Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Revolution Lighting Technologies

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revolution Lighting Technologies (Simi Valley, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was only 15-20 minutes and I never got the opportunity to ask questions. It took 3x longer to drive to the interview than the process itself. Interview continually looked at his phone and answered texts.

Interview Questions

• What sales volume would you bring to us and in what time frame.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Revolution Lighting Technologies (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview took place in a conference room at O'Hare Airport in Chicago. I had a one hour interview since the conference room was reserved only for that time frame. My interview was pretty normal with no difficult questions asked.
    The big negative was that I was never contacted again by anyone in the company after the interview telling me if I was accepted or rejected. This is after I reached out for an answer two weeks after the interview. In addition, it took eight weeks for me to get reimbursed for my airline ticket from Dallas to Chicago ( $500). I had to request four times before I got my check.

This a VERY UNPROFESSIONAL company that doesn't understand common courtsey and proper business etiquette.

Interview Questions