Rib Crib Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rib Crib

2.1

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

was extensive and took 3 months to complete. the one employee at my store whom applied to MIT program waited for over a year for a definite answer before they gave him one.

Interview Questions

• Typical management questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Bartlesville, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

One on one with the assistant GM, he asked my experience, we talked for about 10 minutes. Not too hard of questions. He told me there would be a test after training was finished, training could take about a week to do, and the multiple choice test was a requirement to get my own section.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Server salary was non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Derby, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Derby, KS) in January 2011.

Interview

they call you, you sit down with them and talk about past experience. It was very easy, and if you get called for an interview then you basically get the job right after the interview is finished.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past that can help benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Benton, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Benton, AR) in August 2013.

Interview

Walked in to the restaurant in person and asked for an application. I filled out the application there and left. I received a phone call the next day and set up a time for an interview. I went in for the interview and sat down with the general manager. He asked me a bit about my application and if I had ever had any experience serving. I left and received a phone call the next day, and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience serving?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owasso, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Owasso, OK) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a cool laid back restaurant and the management was good people. They have awesome smelling food and made me feel like i was part of the team.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Enid, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

not hard go to ribcrib.com you have to take a test a people answers test. Lots of questions asked in different ways. Then you will be contacted through email or a phone call then you will go through an interniew "face to face". qustions are based on how you handel things and how you interact with guests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they tell you what you will be getting paid, no negoation

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremore, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Claremore, OK) in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy. Just answered scenario questions and personality questions. It didn't last too long. Asked how many hours I would be able to work at this time also. Then came back for orientation another day where I signed papers regarding tax information, etc. and received my training manual that I would be tested on after my training period ended.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit, what would you do in this kind of situation, describe a time when you felt stressed and had to overcome it, etc.   1 Answer

Server/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Searcy, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Searcy, AR) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and called back to check in on the status of my application and got the interview when I called. The interview was an hour long and it was with the hiring manager and assistant manager. They both asked me get to know you questions and it was overall a very comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a sweet old couple came in and didn’t tip but LOVED you so much that they request you every Wednesday? How would you respond to that situation?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rib Crib (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2017.

Interview

Introduce myself and my experience, tell them about my ability and advantages, what is my strong points, my weakness. They test my english and satisfied about this, i was very confident to communicate with them by english and show my ability

Interview Questions

• About my english, my experience   1 Answer

Managerager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rib Crib in September 2009.

Interview

3 interviews.

Negotiation

pay offer was below industry average.