Rich Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

IT Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Got to the onsite interview and was told months later that they decided not to hire at the moment anymore.
    The whole process showed a lot of unprofessional aspects of the company. Interview team was late as well.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. We interviewed in the atrium. The gentleman that did my interview asked me a few questions pertaining to my related work experience and then asked me questions about my availability.

Interview Questions

• Does this position sound like something you'd be interested in?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Multiple Rounds of interviews. It started with a phone interview then I met with three marketing associates. They were all really nice. The company is super competitive with internships. I had three interviews and have still not heard back. They seem to be all very intelligent. I would recommend that they make the interview process shorter as it is just for an internship not a full time job.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Did a brief phone screen, then went on to having 2 in-person interviews. Felt that the interviews went well, but the first person who interviewed me was very casual (dressed in jeans for the interview). Was told I would receive a response back on decision within 2 days. Received no official answer for two weeks after the fact from a person in their HR department who I had never communicated with.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Huge interview process. Must be a committee involved because had to interview with every officer in the company. Only 2 of the 7 had any idea what the job entailed. This was a popularity contest. Look around the office and see what you can find personal to talk to them about. Awards on wall, pictures of kids, taxidermy.

Interview Questions

• Prepare two or three success stories and one failure (sold 3 items but couldn't sell the fourth)   Answer Question

Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rich Products in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set a time for the interview. I recommended 3 PM to suit both of our schedules. While I received an email saying she'd verify, I never received a follow-up until I requested one a day before the interview date. She made an excuse about sending a response the same day which should've been a red flag (don't make excuses, and ALWAYS verify) but I accepted anyways. The following day I waited for the phone call. After an hour, I contacted them to let them know that their treatment of potential employees was not to my liking and I declined the job. Whether it was HR or the manager that made an error in hiring, it doesn't matter. If they don't respect you enough to deadlines during the HIRING process then they won't respect you when you get the job.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rich Products (Arlington, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

very observing and they make sure that you understand the does and dont of the company.i was very pleased with the way i was treated and welcomed into the rich family .I WAS told how many hours i would work and shift and my hourly pay.everything was explained to me in a good way and i was treated with nothing but kindness i was called on the phone and was greeted with a congratulation and i was given my starting pay and how i would have to go threw the process of getting my uniforms and what they expected me to wear until i received my uniform.i was very pleased with the overall experience with rich product management in giving me all the information that they could give me to make me feel.was not it didn't take long at all i really was welcomed into the rich family and I am still enjoying it

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rich Products (Missouri City, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

They only asked about the previous jobs and experiences. They asked about the teamwork spirit, and how can I handle the situations. And what is the goal for my future career?

Interview Questions

• How can I manage the situations?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products in May 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed for an accounting internship and I didn't get it. However, they like to circulate your resume throughout the departments so I got a call for the Corporate Finance internship. I had an interview within a week of them calling me. It was very laid back and more of a conversation. I received an offer about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my favorite class. They asked about my future career goals (because they like to keep their interns for full time).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my pay but for the work I am doing, the pay corresponds to the work I do.

Innovation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rich Products (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Worked through a recruiting company. First round was a phone screen with HR and second round was with the hiring manager. HR questions were fairly standard, hiring manager asked more detailed questions tailored to the role

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Rich Products   Answer Question
    • Give an example of your experience driving breakthrough innovation   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume and share why you decided to move to different companies   Answer Question