Rich Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.9

Innovation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rich Products (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Worked through a recruiting company. First round was a phone screen with HR and second round was with the hiring manager. HR questions were fairly standard, hiring manager asked more detailed questions tailored to the role

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Rich Products   Answer Question
    • Give an example of your experience driving breakthrough innovation   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume and share why you decided to move to different companies   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products in October 2016.

Interview

I live out of state so it consisted of three short phone interviews. Each was only about 15-20 minutes. Everyone was extremely friendly and interested in my background and skill set.

Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rich Products in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set a time for the interview. I recommended 3 PM to suit both of our schedules. While I received an email saying she'd verify, I never received a follow-up until I requested one a day before the interview date. She made an excuse about sending a response the same day which should've been a red flag (don't make excuses, and ALWAYS verify) but I accepted anyways. The following day I waited for the phone call. After an hour, I contacted them to let them know that their treatment of potential employees was not to my liking and I declined the job. Whether it was HR or the manager that made an error in hiring, it doesn't matter. If they don't respect you enough to deadlines during the HIRING process then they won't respect you when you get the job.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. We interviewed in the atrium. The gentleman that did my interview asked me a few questions pertaining to my related work experience and then asked me questions about my availability.

Interview Questions

• Does this position sound like something you'd be interested in?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Did a brief phone screen, then went on to having 2 in-person interviews. Felt that the interviews went well, but the first person who interviewed me was very casual (dressed in jeans for the interview). Was told I would receive a response back on decision within 2 days. Received no official answer for two weeks after the fact from a person in their HR department who I had never communicated with.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rich Products (Missouri City, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

They only asked about the previous jobs and experiences. They asked about the teamwork spirit, and how can I handle the situations. And what is the goal for my future career?

Interview Questions

• How can I manage the situations?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Multiple Rounds of interviews. It started with a phone interview then I met with three marketing associates. They were all really nice. The company is super competitive with internships. I had three interviews and have still not heard back. They seem to be all very intelligent. I would recommend that they make the interview process shorter as it is just for an internship not a full time job.

Customer Service and Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rich Products (Buffalo, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

After a couple of weeks after I submitted my application, I had a brief phone interview (15 mins). At the end of the phone interview, I was invited to an in-person interview (panel of 3 Rich's employees from the CS&L dept., 30 mins)

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rich Products in May 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed for an accounting internship and I didn't get it. However, they like to circulate your resume throughout the departments so I got a call for the Corporate Finance internship. I had an interview within a week of them calling me. It was very laid back and more of a conversation. I received an offer about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my favorite class. They asked about my future career goals (because they like to keep their interns for full time).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my pay but for the work I am doing, the pay corresponds to the work I do.

Quality Assurance Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rich Products (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the QA Manager and the HR representative. It was pretty straight forward and easy to discuss. There were other employees there to be hired for other positions. This was the second interview, the first being with the Regional QA person for the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background with auditors and SQF. We discussed microbiology and my previous lab experience. I was asked if I had any questions.   1 Answer