Rick Case Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rick Case Automotive Group

Automotive Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rick Case Automotive Group (Roswell, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and friendly. The HR representative was very friendly and made the process smooth. I did have to conduct a general IQ test, but there was nothing intimidating about the interview process at all. After completing the interview process I was able to meet with my general manager that same day, which made the interview process that much more interesting.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rick Case Automotive Group (Weston, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

interviewed by 3 managers and hired on the spot, they asked very basic questions, but they will hire anyone willing to work 70 hours on no salary.But a job is a job what more can you expect righhhhhhhhhhhhht?

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can sell cars?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rick Case Automotive Group.

Interview

I initially met with the HR person for the entire company. I had more questions for her since I did some research on the company and was not sure it would have been a good fit. I applied for a management position and was told I would have to be "highly experienced." While I may not have met every requirement they want for a management position, even with experience with the manufacturer and demonstrating a high level of understanding from excellent guidance from my previous managers (outside of the state), I was asked to consider a sales consultant position. I should have ended the process there as I was asked to meet with two other managers. Neither myself nor the managers seemed impressed with the other, but it was good to know this from the beginning.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rick Case Automotive Group (Roswell, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was easy and they gave me a job immediately. They will give beginners a great foot in the door for job. If the job itself wasnt so stressful I would have stayed.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt really a difficult question   1 Answer