RigNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RigNet Interview Questions

2.3

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RigNet.

Interview

Detailed, friendly and thorough. Two by phone then in person with 3 people. Then another two additional people.

NOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RigNet (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Great experience.
    Comfortable ambience with suitable questions.
    Nice people.
    I would recommend this company to anyone.
    Wonderful people easy to get along with. You can progress easily from commissioning tech to NOC Analyst in a brief period of time if you dedicate some interest and time to it.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with networking and with satellite communications systems?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RigNet (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Went through several rounds of question and answers. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as the questions were concern. Mostly questions on Cisco and network Engineering planning.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scott, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RigNet (Scott, LA) in February 2010.

Interview

All that was done was that I was sat down at lunch and thrown a trememndous amount of offeres verbally then when accepted one, was called back to be told they could only do this amount, and then went again back and forth, horrible management, recommend to stay away!

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RigNet (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Friendly interview with a good atmosphere. Interviewed by the hiring manager only, who is a pleasant person. The whole interview took less than one hour. When I left I felt good about it but was not sure I was going to be called again. I was called again in the next day and asked to start immediately.

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macaé (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RigNet (Macaé (Brazil)) in April 2012.

Interview

Network Specialist
    Desenho de solução e implementação de Serviço de comunicação Via Satélite (SCPC e TDMA) para o mercado Offshore, convergindo e integrando serviços de dados, voz e imagem baseado em equipamentos Cisco (Router, Switches, Access Points, Telefone IP Cisco 7640 e 7660, Cisco CCM).
    Implementação de Novo Datacenter e Integração de teleporto na Rede MPLS da companhia, integrando ao Core através de BGP as Localidades de Campinas (Teleporto) Rio Guaratiba (Teleporto) e São Cristóvão (Dataceter) e Huoston fechando a redundância de toida Rede e Integração Global de Serviços , para atendimento de necessidades dos clientes que utilizam os nossos serviços em plataformas e sondas de exploração em todo o Mundo.

Interview Questions

• The distance to HQ to share knowlegment and discuss about the market in Brazil.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Work and live in US