Ringside Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Ringside Talent Interview Questions

Interviews at Ringside Talent

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

The entire process was very organized and professional. I had a phone interview initially that went well and then I was set up for a face-to-face interview at the Ringside office. They sent me an email with all of the details which was great as I felt very prepared.

Walking into Ringside, first off impression is the office space is AWESOME! It's in downtown Columbus and in an awesome location. The office is modern and all open with glass doors. You can see right into the space you would be working and there is a huge boxing ring in the center of the office, music going, a huge break area with a bar, very cool. The receptionist was very friendly and sat me in the waiting room to wait before my interview. I was brought in and showed the office and my interview lasted about 45 minutes. The girl interviewing me was very friendly and did a good job explaining the position and answering all my questions. It obviously went well because I was asked to come back for a second round that they call a "ride-along" interview.

The ride along interview was awesome. It lasted half a day, but it went by really fast. I first got to sit out in the office with the team and listen in on calls. This was actually really helpful as it gave me an idea of what my job would be like and what I would be doing as a recruiter. Everyone was really friendly and came up and said hello and introduced themselves to me. I also got to interview with some of the partners and with the President Chris. These interviews I thought were going to be intimidating but were actually really awesome. They really explained what it would take to be successful at Ringside and told me their story of how they got started at Ringside. I left the interview feeling excited.

I ended up getting an offer and I accepted. It was a great interview process and I felt the company was very transparent about the job, the responsibilities, and what I should expect. Now after having been working at Ringside for awhile, they definitely did a good job describing the position and expectations as the job and company are exactly as they portrayed it to be in the interview. Good interview and am enjoying working at Ringside!

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you worked on a team? And what was the experience like.   Answer Question

Office Manager/Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

I found the entire interview process to be an enjoyable process (yes, enjoyable!). First impressions are everything and I was definitely impressed. Kate greeted me when I arrived, offered me water, and was very kind and hospitable. All the employees who walked through the lobby made a point to stop by and introduce themselves. I've interviewed at other places where current employees avoid eye-contact at all costs, so this was definitely a welcome change.

The interview process was thorough. I went through several rounds of interviews which only increased my interest in securing the position. You could really tell that Ringside puts a lot of time and consideration into who they bring on. They really want to make sure every employee is committed to the job and culturally a great fit.

Matchmaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Cold, intimidating, obscure. I had to park my car across the street next to the fire station. It didn't seem legit. Also I intervied while someone else sat in the waiting room.

Ringside Talent Response

Mar 19, 2019 – President

The parking downtown has been difficult for us to overcome. Columbus is thriving with great businesses and we're all competing for parking. Often times we do have more than one interview occuring... More

Recruiter/Matchmaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Ringside has a very strong interview process. You are able to meet a few people on the team as well as see what it is like to work at Ringside. Everyone is really friendly, welcoming and most importantly informative. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great! I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview a few days after applying to Ringside Talent and then had an in person interview setup for a week after. When I arrived the receptionist Amanda greeted me. She was extremely welcoming and put my nerves at ease. I interviewed with the President of the company Chris Fackler. The interview lasted about an hour. We went through my resume, he told me about the company and the great team they have at Ringside Talent! I received a call a few days later with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit at Ringside?
      What would my references say about me when they talk to them?
      What did I do at my previous job?
      Why am I looking to leave?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One round with the HR Director and then a round of shadowing and meeting the leadership team. You get to meet the CEO and at least one of the other partners.

Customer Support Interview

Application

Interview

I had two interviews with Ringside for the position of Customer Support Specialist.

The first part was an in-person interview where I sat down with HR and they grilled me with initial questions about my experience. The interview in total was about 30 minutes. Very comfortable conversation. Afterwards, she took me on a tour of the office where I met a few of the recruiters in the office. Everyone was extremely friendly and even went out of their way to come up and introduce themselves.

About a week later, they brought me back in for a second round.

The second interview was with the CEO, Chris. The interview was more explanatory rather than asking me questions, where he explained each aspect of the role and then asked if I would be comfortable doing said action, like talking on the phone or sending emails. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with Chris as he was extremely passionate about his business and only looking for those who want to join his team of hard-working individuals.

At the end of the interview, he offered me the position.