Risk Strategies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Risk Strategies

Risk Strategies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Risk Strategies

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about the position when I wasn’t looking. I went through a phone screen and multiple rounds of in person interviews. Each interview was lengthy and comprehensive. After each round, their internal recruiter required the agency recruiter to have a detailed write up from me of pros and cons. Honestly, it was beyond overkill. No wonder it takes them months to fill these positions. If you’re looking for passive candidates, don’t interrogate them after every single interview so much. Glad I didn’t end up here.

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Risk Strategies (New York, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

Multi interview approach, focus on prospecting and new business results, one on one interviews with four leaders. Very professional and friendly. No assessments requested to be completed. Focus on growth and acquisitions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you engage your network?
    1 Answer

Risk Strategies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Strategies

Interview

None, I was contacted regarding my resume and a phone interview was scheduled. The interviewer never called, but emailed me after the interview was to have taken place to tell me hoe could not make the interview. No apology for wasting my time. he asked when I could reschedule and I replied I was available in two days time. I never heard back.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Strategies (Houston, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a very quick and easy process. The interview process lasted about 1-2 weeks before my offer was made. The entire interview process was 2 interviews, I spoke with the recruiter and then a panel phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions pertaining to the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Strategies (Boston, MA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I went through a recruiter. The person I interviewed with really like me and wanted to bring me in for an in person interview with the Controller & CAO. Never heard back from the recruiter. Reached out to the company directly & never heard back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Strategies (New York, NY) in Sep 2016

Interview

HR phone screen, followed by interviews with three Managers. Very thorough and organized interview process; HR was always sure to follow up. Interviewers had an obvious respect for the company's mission, were articulate, and eager to hear my story. They set a positive insight into the company's culture. Overall very impressive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Risk Strategies (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2013

Interview

Our A&E Specialty group was brought into RSC via acquisition so no interview took place. Discussions were between CEO of Risk Strategies and our executive management. Business Plans with complete CV's of all employees were vetted.

RSS Feed</>Embed