Rite Hite Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

3.3

Director of Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Interview

Good. I interviewed with HR, my future boss and the Chief Financial Officer. I also was interviewed by a psychologist. This was a very good thing Rite-Hite did

Interview Questions

• How well I knew Lotus 123, data warehouse skills, etc...   Answer Question

Outside Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with District Manager. He said he had interviewed more than a dozen people in the last 6 months, which was a red flag. More than 100 applicants but still no one hired. It was obvious he was a micro-manager and wants someone to do exactly what they want every hour of every day.

Entry Level Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I Applied the job online, then I got an email for interview a week after from regional manager at the hotel lobby.If you get selected then Next step will meet with brand manager.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation (Seattle, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with office manager... only to find he had no hiring authority. Then met with Vice President he flew in from LA. Normal questions... next time will ask to meet with office staff before actually accepting position . Long term employees are there as they are not up to date or antiquated with a current international business practices.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

normal

Industrial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my college career center and applied for an open time slot for an interview. After the on campus interview, I was flown out to the corporate headquarters near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Here I met the other individuals from around the US that were also interviewing for the coordinator program. The coordinator program is a training program that give the chosen few specialized training in the dock leveler industry. There was a personality test that determines if you're personality is suitable for the position and then we had an iQ test to gauge your knowledge. Then we interviewed with some VPs, Executives, Presidents, and other individuals through out the company. After flying back home, if we were chosen to continue through the interviewing process, we were contacted by the district sales manager local to our potential territory. After this interview, one last meeting will finalize an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation because they presented a great compensation plan for those that are chosen.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online through university. Invited to interview on campus. After initial interview I was invited to Wisconsin to meet corporate and go through a more rigorous interview process with several executives. Overall, I thought the experience was great. The key is to understand the position you're applying for, be knowledgeable about the company and smile.

Interview Questions

• "Why sales?" Most questions were standard. Do research and understand the company, be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation (Kent, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Rite Hite has listed this job-opening for over a year. Are they REALLY looking for someone?

Outside Sales Representative/Industrial Equip Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I submitted online resume and heard from HR Manager the following week. He flew to Los Angeles from Milwaukee and scheduled hourly interviews with candidates over two days. My interview was the first one on Wednesday morning. He ended the interview by saying I wold hear back from him on Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week. I did hear back from him as he said.

Interview Questions

• How did you grow your base of business in your previous position?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through a typical sales day?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horn Lake, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation (Horn Lake, MS) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from a HR person who received my resume and wanted to talk a little about the position. As she was going to be around campus the following week, we then had a 1:1 interview. There was nothing special asked from her during that interview. She asked me to talk about myself and she asked a few questions about my background. It was not a very long interview, since she had a very tight schedule and was expecting the next candidate. She outlined the possible next step of the interview process that would involve a 6-hour onsite interview with an extra hour lunch break, and the candidate would meet with the company owner (this is a requirement... for this relatively small company). Since I did not receive any feedback from her, I sent her an email, called and left a message on her voicemail, but did not receive any email or call back. I later meet another student who interviewed with the same lady for the same position, and he told me that I was the fifth person he knew then who didn't get any feedback. His comment was: "Total waste of time".

Interview Questions

• What skills will help you do this job efficiently?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Hite Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

You meet with someone from the Human Resources Department, then if selected for a follow up interview, you move onto the next stage with the hiring manager. After that, usually an offer would be issued. If not, then they follow up with you promptly to make sure you don't lose out on other job opportunities.