Rivel, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Rivel, Inc.

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rivel, Inc.

Rivel, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Rivel, Inc.

Interview

Phone screen and thereafter an editing exam to be completed within a certain timeframe Zoom interview x 2 with 4 people, 2 managers, 2 staffers on each interview, about a half hour each

Interview Questions
  • Have you done quite a bit of scheduling?
    Answer Question

Rivel, Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rivel, Inc. in May 2021

Interview

Excellent experience from beginning to end. I applied online and within a week was contacted for a phone screening. A couple of days after the screening I interviewed virtually with 2 department heads/directors. The conversation and questions were friendly - background, experience, expectations, etc. Afterwards, I was given an assignment, which I think was very appropriate for the role. A few days later I was interviewed by 2 more department heads/directors and the line of questioning was similar to the first interview. Overall, everyone was very friendly, welcoming, and forthright. The process moved swiftly, and it was apparent to me that employees genuinely cared about the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rivel, Inc. (Westport, CT) in Oct 2017

Interview

Firstly, they asked me for my background, how I see myself in 5 years, what are the areas of interest, then 2 practical questions and lastly there was a straightforward excel test.

Interview Questions
  • What is the issue when you want to update a very large database?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rivel, Inc. (Bridgeport, CT) in Oct 2014

Interview

The interview took about 40 Minutes and I was interviewed by three different people. They asked all the typical questions, like "tell us about yourself", "biggest weakness", "describe yourself in one word" etc. At the end they gave me a letter to proofread. Although the Interview was long, the Intervieweres were friendly and polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed