Riverside University Health System Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riverside University Health System

Riverside University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

Video chat and questions about education, work experience, school information. Ability to work un Healthcare setting and covid issues complete ehr knowledge and computer and phone skills customer service difficult environment

Interview Questions
  • Weaknesses and strengths, availability and knowledge
    Answer Question

Riverside University Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

The interview was short. Only five questions that applied to the position. Overall it was ok, but I didn't feel like the interviewers were interested in listening as they made very little eye contact

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside University Health System (Moreno Valley, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Quick over the phone. Questions asked were about knowledge of medical terms and asking questions about experiences with coworkers and patients. The interview was just asking about previous experiences as well.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had a a DNR patient before?

Riverside University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

Video call. It was pretty short and concise. Didn’t take much time. I did a couple of interviews but did not get a job offer. HR called me several times to interview more but I declined to do so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riverside University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

It was just me and the manager in her office. It was very casual and relaxed. She offered the job on the spot. I turned it down for personal reasons, please she wasn't completely honest about certain things, I found out about a few months later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riverside University Health System

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

The interview process was quite simple and pleasant. My interviewer was prepared with the necessary questions and was able to answer any and all of my questions. It was done in person, so it was helpful to see what the work environment was like before committing to the internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riverside University Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

I applied online and then heard back about a month later via email. I then scheduled an interview the next week. There was a panel of 3 people who were friendly and seemed interested in learning about you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riverside University Health System

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Riverside University Health System

Interview

The interview process was in the nurse managers office and there were three nurse managers that asked me a set of interview questions that varied from situational to personality type questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a patient who is in acute pain?

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Riverside University Health System (Riverside, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

The manager who interviewed me made the process interview easy and not so tense. She was polite and friendly. Interview was about 35 minutes. I will say, it took 5 months to get the job, from when applied to start date.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? Strengths and weakness? Any hospital experience?

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside University Health System (Riverside, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

You are required to complete an oral interview, background checks, and a health screening. If this all goes well, then you are directed to HR to complete the application process and discuss salary. This is a county position, so they use a predetermined pay scale and negotiation can be difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What type of questions are asked during and MSE?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews