Cover image for Robinhood

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Robinhood Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 483 of over 483 interviews

Recruiter17%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Robinhood

Application

I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

I was contacted four days after applying for the position. Scheduled the interview a week later, then it was rescheduled two times by the recruiter. The interview was very fast paced, felt like the recruiter was trying to fit in as many words as possible into this meeting or maybe they were trying to save time. Unfortunately, it did not leave a good feeling about the company, they did not try to get to know the candidate better to see if they fit well with the company. I wish them all the best.

Interview Questions
  • What are the fees used with Bitcoin transfer? What is cospending?
    Answer Question

Robinhood

Application

I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

it was really simple I applied on LinkedIn but I think now they use ripple match but for full time roles best is to apply on company website. the interview was in two parts one w hr and recruiting then with mangers on the team or department you would be working with. More trying to see if your personality is a fit as you can learn the job role when you do it so u done have to fit or have all the requirements listed!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Robinhood

Join the conversation on

Finance

141.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Robinhood~1167765
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Robinhood? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Robinhood employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Robinhood

Application

I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

This interview was very very informative. I have received a lot of earned information from the interviewer. The interviewer advised that the position was now a hybrid position, so you will need to be in the geo location of one of the offices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robinhood

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

CodeSignal, Karat, Recruiter Screen (20 min), Behavioral+Technical final round (1:15 min total). Scheduled final round directly in recruiter screen, reused Karat from another company, technical was spent on one question + discussion. Behavioral focused on engineering principles - more difficult than average, technicals average.

Interview Questions
  • Different software projects, working with a team, dev principles

Robinhood

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

A guy who felt about 12 yo but headed up their recruitment and had some top US universities on CV tried to interview me. He didn't know anything about marketing and kept asking really embarrassingly silly questions. He also managed to overlook the fact that I was a part of very successful startup - didn't even Google it before the interview. Classically embarrassing American behaviour - if its not an American startup it must be small and unimportant. No wonder they had so many public failures after that. Ignorance is the name for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robinhood

Application

I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

Only made it to the initial open ended research white board, but it was well handled and plenty of information was given ahead of time. The recruiter was very communicative and able to answer all questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Robinhood (New York, NY) in Dec 2022

Interview

Initially applied for a backend role, had 1 technical screen and then 3 interviews for the onsite consistenting of a system design, project deep dive, and coding question. I passed, but unfortunately no Staff level backend roles were available. A frontend staff role eventually opened and I did 2 interviews consisting of a project coding interview and a frontend architecture interview. I then received an offer after this an accepted.

Interview Questions
  • NDA, but nothing crazy. For the frontend project interview there is a prebuilt mini app and you have to add a feature within an hour.

Robinhood

Application

I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

Got sent HackerRank. After passing that, I went to a Karat interview with one of the engineers, talked about projects and got asked some questions about Android fundamentals. Then I got a call from HR to prepare for the final on-site. Got rejected, but very nice interviewing process.

Interview Questions
  • Name three Android layouts, how they function, and some situations they'd be used in.

Robinhood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

3rd party screen followed by 3 coding interviews. Then if you receive an offer, you can talk to your prospective manager. 3rd party screen is an interview conducted by an actual contractor.

Interview Questions
  • Standard Leetcode questions. Some of their test cases were broken, so keep that in mind.

Robinhood

Application

I interviewed at Robinhood

Interview

Codesignal, moved on to recruiter call, and then final round interview. Final round interview consists of leetcode style question and React question. Also Javascript is tested as well. (Meeting review word minimum)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 483 Interviews

Robinhood Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Robinhood as 46.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.01 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Data Scientist and Software Engineer(Internship) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Robinhood takes an average of 26 days when considering 508 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 39 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Robinhood according to 508 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.35%

Work at Robinhood? Share Your Experiences

Robinhood logo

Robinhood Careers

Cover image for Robinhood

Robinhood Markets is on a mission to democratize finance for all. With Robinhood, people can invest with no account minimums, buy and sell...More

• Our Culture
  • Future of Work
  • Benefits & Perks

Company Updates

25 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
“We are at our best when we honor the humanity in those around us, and when we focus on the things that bind us rather than those that separate us.” - Anastasia Talton, a leader in Inclusion, Equity and Belonging at Robinhood Read more from Anastasia in our latest culture blog, as she shares her reflections on equality in recognition and celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 💚 https://rbnhd.co/MLK2023
Shared image - Seeing Beneath our Differences and Honoring the Fundamental Human Dignity Inside Every Individual
rbnhd.co

78 days ago

“We as technologists have a lot of power to shape the world we live in, and by focusing on social good, we can change the landscape to make the world a little bit better." From September 23rd-September 25th, Robinhood hosted a Hackathon for Social Good! We invited students from all over the world to collaborate and bring their creative ideas to fruition. Read our newest blog on Medium where we discuss the event, and take a sneak peek at some of their genius ideas! 🤩 #TransformTheFutureOfFinance #RobinhoodieLife
Shared image - Robinhood's Hackathon for Social Good
Robinhood's Hackathon for Social Good
bit.ly

Robinhood Photos

+ Add Photo
Robinhood photo of: Walking meeting in our beautiful courtyard
Robinhood photo of: Team meeting.
Robinhood photo of: Walking meeting outside.
Robinhood photo of: Robinhoodie!
Robinhood photo of: Quick catch-up outside.
Robinhood photo of: Playing corn hole.
Robinhood photo of: Black Excellence (BEX), one of Robinhood's Employee Resource Groups (ERG's)

Expert Career Advice