Rochester Regional Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rochester Regional Health

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Basic interview questions were asked. They wanted to know my experience, where did I see myself in 5 years, information explaining my education, coop experience and previous employment information. They also asked me to walk them through a situation where I secured a dispute.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health.

Interview

Interviews are based on behavioral aspects and experience. They utilize their team members from different disciplines in the interview process as well. They also give you the opportunity to shadow to see if you'd like the position.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation and turn it into s positive experience for the patient or either used it as a learning experience to improve the way you deliver care   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fair and they consider experience

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Newark, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Friendly, down to earth managers and staff. Everyone seemed happy on the floors during tour of hospital. Played phone tag with recruiter for four days before getting in touch for official job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Newark, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a brief interview with the Nurse manager on the floor, she then asked 2 other employees (one that was already filling that position and a nurse on that floor) to interview me as well. They told me that they like to get multiple peoples opinion and if any of the people interview say no then you are automatically out of the running for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I was under stress since being in a hospital setting it is sometimes fast paced and stressful.   Answer Question
    • This was on an OBGYN unit so they asked if you could tolerate being yelled at because sometimes the doctor's would be in high stress situations and would snap orders, also with that type of unit the family or patients can also be very emotional and can be harsh.   Answer Question

Biomechanics Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Rochester, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview conducted on floor. Began with a tour of the facility with explanation of what happens day to day. Throughout this time questions about hypothetical medical problems were brought up to determine knowledge of the body as well as background into product ideation and design. A small interview was conducted with head of department and then a large interview with floor supervisors were conducted. It was approximately 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Someone has had a stroke and resulted in an inability to move their distal extremities, how would you help this patient function in daily tasks such as eating, bathing, or combing their hair?   Answer Question

Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Rochester, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I filled out the online application and was called by HR for a phone interview. After the phone interview I received a call from the manager for an in person interview, which lead to a peer interview with three staff members other than the manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a situation where I had to deal with an upset client or coworker and how did I handle the situation   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Rochester, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy interview process. Met with HR, hiring manager, peer. Was an expanded role from my current position and was excited about the enhanced opportunity. Challenges of the department were vastly understated or omitted during the interview process. Hiring manager was very flexible on start date.

Negotiation

Not flexible on negotiation so not the best way to start.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Rochester, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I got the interview so that Human Resourse could save face and actually interveiw an internal candidate, there is not much else to tell, the interviewers were very disinterested, not sure what else to say but will use up words, the interveiw was disheartening, not about skills and experience all about what Human Resources chooses to do