Rockland Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Hanover, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

very quick. HR called back within a day or two of applying. they kept up with me instead of the other way around. scheduled the interview around my schedule. very persistent. friendly woman. friendly staff.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Hanover, MA).

Interview

I applied and someone from HR followed up with me within a week. I had a short phone interview asking about previous work experience and some other questions regarding customer service. I was asked to come in for an interview with someone form HR. She was extremely warm and welcoming. My nerves were completely gone within a minute because of how easy she was to talk to. It felt like a conversation rather than an interview. I met with the branch manager, who was also very easy to talk to,afterwards for another interview. Within a week I got the call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where a customer was angry. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Hanover, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. HR Rep called me and scheduled an interview within the week. Met with HR Rep at headquarters in Hanover. Since it was a good interview she asked me to immediately go meet meet with the individual bank manager at the branch to which they wanted me to work. He called me later that day to say I had the job, and to offer me a higher position.

Interview Questions

• The standard what do you do in your spare time, why would you be good in this position, etc.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rockland Trust.

Interview

i bararely interviewed....... Walked in asked me a few questions and they basically said I got the job. Dont overthink the position too much and just be comfortable with youself and your attention to details.......

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Hanover, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

It was pretty simple. You meet with HR first and go through a series of test. If you pass the test, you move onto the next stage which is meeting the branch manager. Simple questions such as what would you do type scenarios.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rockland Trust in May 2014.

Interview

Got recommended by a friend applied for a call back 3 weeks later Had 2 interviews got a position offered verbally had accepted the offer when I went to the headquarters office to meet with the human resources lady I was getting interviewed for a different position! Apparently everything went well and got salary information and expected starting date. Got a phone call for a 3 interview with a manager that was not gong to be the manager I was going to be at and the manager was working at rockland for less than 5 months!! The types of questions that were asked were the goals from the bank I used to work at not behavioral or how to resolve issues which is odd!! The interview was very unprofessional and felt very discouraging definitely believe is great company but Vice President is relaying on the new managers for the hiring process!!

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Hanover, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Was asked to come in and interview. Met with two managers from the call center who were very polite and talkative. Told me that they would call me a few days later on their decision.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult customer you've had and how you resolved the situation   Answer Question

Summer Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rockland Trust.

Interview

Skype Interview. Very straight-forward and basic questions regarding past experience. Received an offer with in a week and accepted. Overall a great experience. Great and fun company to work for, would work there again next summer.

V Different Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for several positions with this company only to find that they do most of their hiring within. I respect that however; when I finally received an interview the HR representative i felt they had already made a decision before meeting me. reluctantly I went for the 1:1 interview anyway. The representative was very rude and very enthusiastic about me not being the "correct" fit for the position I was applying for even though I had the proper qualifications and backgrounds. at one point I was told I would be "bored" if I took the position. So now they know me personally? I left the interview with unanswered questions and a definite feeling that I was not receiving a call back. After that interview I am not sure I want to work for people like that. At this point I would probably reject an offer from this company. I am in a process of writing a letter of complaint to the higher up so they understand that its totally unprofessional and tacky to make people feel terrible after a job interview. they can take their job and shove it

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current company?   1 Answer

Vice President - Commercial Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockland Trust (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Felt well matched for job - had been doing similar job for 8 years at a competitive bank with a good personal track record. Had phone interview followed by in-person interview. Thought all was going well but suddenly there was a BS excuse of why things did not move forward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving where you are now (a well-respected institution)?   1 Answer