Rogan's Shoes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogan's Shoes Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogan's Shoes

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogan's Shoes.

Interview

Very informal. Was called in for an "interview" at a specific time, showed up, had a ~5 minute conversation as the Store Manager was restocking the shoes, and was offered the job immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogan's Shoes (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

one interview, with all of the typical questions. it was a one on one interview. if you Google interview questions, you will see the whole list of questions. this is entry level employment, if you do not cuss during your interview you pretty much got the job.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rogan's Shoes.

Interview

Nice and casual. Most important thing is to be a great people person with great communication skills.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogan's Shoes.

Interview

There's very little pressure and it's a comfortable atmosphere. The manager asks simple questions like, "Why Rogan's Shoes?" and "Do you get frustrated easily?" It's very short and painless. I was hired on the spot afterwards and I didn't even do very well. The interview is mostly to see if you can hold a conversation and aren't an anti-social moron. Make sure you smile a lot, but not in a menacing way.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt stressed and how you reacted to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. You get minimum wage, end of discussion.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogan's Shoes in March 2012.

Interview

Very easy. Intimidating at first but manager very cordial. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They choose the pay and if you have some experience on retail, that'd help.