Roka Bioscience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roka Bioscience Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roka Bioscience

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

they asked very general questions. interviewed by groups at a time, including directors and RAs. lasted around 3 hours. got a call back within a few days. overall, it was a pretty easy interview. they like gmp, glp experience as well as knowledge of their assays.

Interview Questions

• what got me interested in food science, experience in molecular and microbiology   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Four hour long session, about 30 minutes of each team lead and some team members interviewing the potential candidate. A mix of personality questions, and some follow-up questions any relevant skills/projects added in my resume.

Interview Questions

• - Discuss in detail the project that I've included in my resume
      - Central dogma of mol bio
      - How the Atlas system works
      - Handling specific situations, e.g. not meeting deadlines, working over 8+ days, working schedule with team members, etc.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward call from HR, didn't take more than a day to renegotiate an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interviews for this position included one phone screening and two phone interviews as I am out of town.
    The fist call included background questions while the second and third calls with HR Managers included the following:

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (Warren, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

Unorganized and not really clear on the specifics of my interview and the purpose of this company. I was retired so they had to sweeten the deal for me to join this company. Easy money, I had nothing to lose. Everything about the company seemed vague and to this day it is still vague but I'll stay with the company for as long as they'll have me in this managment position.

Interview Questions

• Are you excited about this new company and do you believe in the technology?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easier than expected. Again, I had a lot to gain financially and little to lose if the company closes its doors or is eventually sold.