Rollins Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Rollins

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins

Interview

HR reached out via email and scheduled the phone screen. On the call she asked me all the questions related to job and told she would forward my application to not one but two hiring managers as I qualify for both roles. She also told they would be giving me assessment for further considerations. It has been 2 weeks since then and no one got back even after sending a follow up email. I wish they valued time and efforts of candidates and can at the least send an email regarding the further rounds.

Interview Questions
  • What are the projects you have worked on?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I interviewed at Rollins (Portland, OR) in Jul 2021

Interview

Streamline with clear communication of the steps Through the process. Ana was very informative with the comp plans and benefits. Prompt response to questions about the role and overall strategic plan.

Interview Questions
  • What is your Strength in change management

Rollins

Application

I interviewed at Rollins

Interview

Double interview process. After interview required me to sit with someone for about 30 min to get an idea of the administrative position. I was offered the position. Ok job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins (Little Rock, AR) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview was very laid back and over the phone. It was done through Facetime which I didnt mind because it was quick and effective. The manager was very detailed and explained things well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Very thorough. Included visit to Industrial Physiologist. Even went back an eighth time through Friday afternoon traffic for a 10 minute “last look.” It was down to two of us. They selected the candidate in her mid-thirties. So, when the same role for a different regional was posted I applied assuming I was a strong candidate. Crickets! Or maybe my DOB. So, about nine months and they post another one. Crickets! Or maybe my DOB.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behaviour interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The interview process was thorough and allows the candidate to meet key players to hear first hand about the role, the company culture, ask questions, etc. The leaders that I met with were candidate about the great aspects of the company and the areas that they are working on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boreham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins (Boreham, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

OK. Could answer basic questions but then it got more difficult. They asked me about ethics and for other sensitive info. I told them politely that I’d rather not say but it seemed to do the trick!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlott Hall, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Charlott Hall, MD) in Jan 2018

Interview

Easy and no issues. Met with the hiring manager one on one. The office was nice and everyone was very friendly. The interview took about one hour from beginning to end.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest accomplishment?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Two rounds of face-to-face, after the phone interview. 3 hours with a Psychologist, which included an interview and psychometric testing. All very typical, although you need to be smart enough and have the right personality to get a recommendation from the Psychologist.

Interview Questions
  • Very standard. HR did the phone screen and knew very little about the position. Met with two execs after that and then came back to meet with several more.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2017

Interview

Met Regional Manager at a Hotel, Then a Service Manager the next week, Then the Branch Manager the following week. The branch manager hired me then quit. 2 interviews then a group interview with all managers present

Interview Questions
  • From the branch manager, what are my thoughts on loyalty?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews