Rollins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2016

2.7

Pest Controller Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rollins (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I was referred to the job by my brother in-law and he was the reason I got the job. He had previously been employed and he still communicated with the manager and the interview process was pretty easy because there really wasn't one.

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was facilitated in their Buckhead office/headquarters. The hiring manager was warm and quite down to earth. The team seemed close knit and work in an open/shared space. My face-to-face interview was prefaced by a phone interview that was conducted a month prior, if my memory serves me correctly. There was nothing intimidating about the interview, the environment, or the company culture--at least not that I can see. They do seem to be on the conservative/traditional side, however. Men still wear neck ties and are advised to be clean shaven, women wear pantyhose when entering the main building.

Interview Questions

• The interview was composed of the typical, straightforward questions you come to expect during these processes. Tell me about yourself, your background, what makes you a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

Leave of Absence Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rollins (Lilburn, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

First an email for a phone interview.
    The HR Recruiter was prompt and friendly.
    I would have liked an email follow up saying they have gone with other qualified candidates or and we will keep your résumé on file for so many days and you may apply for other positions you may qualify.

Interview Questions

• How would your current manager describe you as a worker?

Former?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Williamsburg, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very straight-forward process. My school has a very close relationship with Rollins and they come out to my school to interview for positions for the summer internship. The past couple of years they normally hire 4 interns. One in Human Resources, one in Risk Management, one in the Rollins Acceptance company (Finance) and one in Safety and or Archiving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you had a problem in a group and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Long long long process . 3 interviews accessment test. Still don't know no one hired yet. Waiting to hear back. HR interview went well, phone interview went well, 3rd interview I thought went well.

Desktop Support Technician (Contract to Perm) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first interview was a one hour phone interview with the Desktop Support Manager. The second interview was an in-person interview with the Manager. After interviewing in-person, I was notified that I was still in the running as they were interviewing other candidates. However, I declined to move forward as I don't believe I would fit in the company's conservative culture long term. It's a very conservative company that require men to be clean shaven as well as wear a tie. So I marked this as "No Offer".

The Desktop Support Manager was very professional and asked great questions and answered questions I had thoroughly. I personally believe it would have been an absolute pleasure to work under her leadership.

Interview Questions

• Questions varied surrounding troubleshooting, deployment, handling difficult end users and how you work with a team and individually. The Desktop Support Manager will hit you with some great questions on all of the above. She highly values focus on the customer and providing outstanding customer service. Be prepared to give examples.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins.

Interview

They took a while to get back to applicants, but the whole application process was very easy. We had a Skype interview, which went well. After a month they contacted me offering the position.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions such as strengths/weaknesses, why should they hire you, problem you faced and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy with general questions such as strengths, weaknesses, why should we hire you, where do you see yourself in 5 years and give one example when you were frustrated with something at work.

Long commute

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rollins.

Interview

The interview was straight forward asking basic questions about your education and experience. There were no trick questions or technical questions. Be prepared to talk about your experiences in school and past jobs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward since it was internship.

I T SUPPORT Interview

Interview

PAINFUL - just save yourself the trouble and move on. I wouldnt even bother with it.
    Your pay will barely be minimum wage when you consider working the very long hours because of the drive time, the fact that you have to call and schedule each appointment yourself, all the paperwork that has to be filled out when you get home and then the after hours meetings. It is understandable when a company is concerned with profits and making