Rollins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.7

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The intial phone interview was warm, polite and easy going. I looked forward to speaking with the hiring manager over the phone. However, the way Rollins handled the post-interview process was highly unprofessional. After asking me to come in for an in-person interview, they never assigned me a day to come in. After waiting 2 weeks for a response, I received an email stating that I had not been chosen to come in even though I was promised an in-person interview. Highly disappointed in the way they treat interview candidates.

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Met Regional Manager at a Hotel, Then a Service Manager the next week, Then the Branch Manager the following week. The branch manager hired me then quit. 2 interviews then a group interview with all managers present

Interview Questions

• From the branch manager, what are my thoughts on loyalty?   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was picked up in the front lobby by the VOIP engineer and asked where did I park. I then was walked to my car and instructed to park 20 yards away in front of the IT building in the back. To summarize this was all in an effort to inspect the type of vehicle I drove.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between IBGP and EBGP?
      What is the best routing protocol for IWAN?
      What is HREAP?
      What is SNR ?
      Tell me about your day to day at your previous position ?
      Basic networking quesitons   Answer Question

Pest Controller Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rollins (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I was referred to the job by my brother in-law and he was the reason I got the job. He had previously been employed and he still communicated with the manager and the interview process was pretty easy because there really wasn't one.

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was facilitated in their Buckhead office/headquarters. The hiring manager was warm and quite down to earth. The team seemed close knit and work in an open/shared space. My face-to-face interview was prefaced by a phone interview that was conducted a month prior, if my memory serves me correctly. There was nothing intimidating about the interview, the environment, or the company culture--at least not that I can see. They do seem to be on the conservative/traditional side, however. Men still wear neck ties and are advised to be clean shaven, women wear pantyhose when entering the main building.

Interview Questions

• The interview was composed of the typical, straightforward questions you come to expect during these processes. Tell me about yourself, your background, what makes you a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

Leave of Absence Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rollins (Lilburn, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

First an email for a phone interview.
    The HR Recruiter was prompt and friendly.
    I would have liked an email follow up saying they have gone with other qualified candidates or and we will keep your résumé on file for so many days and you may apply for other positions you may qualify.

Interview Questions

• How would your current manager describe you as a worker?

Former?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rollins (Williamsburg, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very straight-forward process. My school has a very close relationship with Rollins and they come out to my school to interview for positions for the summer internship. The past couple of years they normally hire 4 interns. One in Human Resources, one in Risk Management, one in the Rollins Acceptance company (Finance) and one in Safety and or Archiving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you had a problem in a group and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Long long long process . 3 interviews accessment test. Still don't know no one hired yet. Waiting to hear back. HR interview went well, phone interview went well, 3rd interview I thought went well.

Desktop Support Technician (Contract to Perm) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rollins (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first interview was a one hour phone interview with the Desktop Support Manager. The second interview was an in-person interview with the Manager. After interviewing in-person, I was notified that I was still in the running as they were interviewing other candidates. However, I declined to move forward as I don't believe I would fit in the company's conservative culture long term. It's a very conservative company that require men to be clean shaven as well as wear a tie. So I marked this as "No Offer".

The Desktop Support Manager was very professional and asked great questions and answered questions I had thoroughly. I personally believe it would have been an absolute pleasure to work under her leadership.

Interview Questions

• Questions varied surrounding troubleshooting, deployment, handling difficult end users and how you work with a team and individually. The Desktop Support Manager will hit you with some great questions on all of the above. She highly values focus on the customer and providing outstanding customer service. Be prepared to give examples.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rollins (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Active participation in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
    Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
    Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
    Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
    Writes new software or makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications.