Roma Moulding Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roma Moulding

Roma Moulding

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Roma Moulding

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Good
    Answer Question

Roma Moulding

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roma Moulding in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and heard back from the HR person fairly quickly for an interview request. They do the quintessential PI assessment personality test, and got an invite for a Microsoft teams meeting. The interview was fairly informal and flowed like a comfortable conversation. Unfortunately, this employer completely ghosted me despite what I felt was a decent interview - I got all the indications I was a candidate under consideration and I didn't even get a generic rejection response 2 months after the initial interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roma Moulding (Woodbridge, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Roma Moulding's interview process was fairly typical in comparison to interviews at other companies. There was a phone screen, behavioural assessment, in person interview and a culture vet from a small panel of current employees. The in person interview was quite informal, more of a conversation which was relaxing as a nervous candidate!

Interview Questions
  • How would your boss describe you?

Roma Moulding

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roma Moulding in Jan 2019

Interview

Invited to attend an interview and upon arrival was highly impressed with warm reception and spectacular display of Roma’s custom frames. The interview flowed naturally and was excitable and invigorating and insightful all at the same time. The CEO’s candor was refreshing and the HR mgr was endearing. Definitely peeked my interest in pursuing the role.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roma Moulding (Vaughan, ON)

Interview

The culture and talent team were awesome they kept in constant communication with he throughout the recruitment process. They followed up with me quickly and gave me a copy of my online Pi.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roma Moulding

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roma Moulding

Interview

Didn't take the time to look at my resume. very unorganized when I came in. Took me upstairs to a meeting room and was waiting shortly for interviewer to come in and meet with me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Roma Moulding (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2018

Interview

The way I was treated was the best ever. They communicated everything to me in advance and kept there words on delivering news. You can feel they care about people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roma Moulding (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was great as I got a lovely call from their HR Team. Subsequently, I had a number of Skype interview with various people in the company. All the people seemed to really care

Interview Questions
  • It was different. They asked me questions regarding my review and personality vs solely my CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Roma Moulding (Woodbridge, ON) in May 2016

Interview

A pre-screen by an outside consultant over the phone then a face to face meeting with internal HR. The interviewer had clearly not read my resume before the meeting. Basically, wasted my time with a face to meeting that lasted 15 minutes. This organization is very disorganized at best, not sure what they are looking for and I would suggest a cautious approach. Very nice looking products!

Interview Questions
  • Not many questions, really a quick over my resume. What experience do you have with family businesses?
3 people found this interview helpful

Roma Moulding

Application

I interviewed at Roma Moulding

Interview

HR rep left me a voice mail for me about doing a phone interview. I called them back several times and left a couple voice mails. They never returned my calls. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to do a phone interview?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews