Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc.

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc. (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

After submitting an application, there was a phone interview followed up by an in person meeting at their facility. I met with a range of people in their operation, to get an understanding of what the job would be like. Their questions for me weren't difficult, but I had a lot of experience for the role they were trying to fill.

Interview Questions

Existing job counteroffered.

Closing Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc. (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interview was conducted in prior office with a slightly nicer reception area than is currently used. Two managers were conducting the interview and it went fairly normally as interviews go with the standard assortment of questions about prior work history, what you liked/disliked, how you've overcome obstacles in the past and so forth. Overall I would have called it a positive experience as both managers were personable and knowledgeable, able to answer all questions that I had in relation to the company.

Interview Questions

• No question asked appeared unduly difficult or outside of the norm for hiring.   Answer Question

Title Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ronald R. Wolfe & Assoc. (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a former co-worker and referred to the position. Interview was used to confirm my knowledge and desire to learn, then offer was made with a letter.