Rose International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose International (Chesterfield, MO) in April 2019.

Interview

I started off by doing a phone interview (which lasted about 30 minutes) and after that I got an email asking to come in for an in-person interview (lasting 1 hour). During the in-person interview I was asked if I could come in the next week for another interview (which lasted about 45 minutes). I was offered the job before I leaving the building!

Contract Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International (Hartford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for this position. After a short discussion, he wanted to have more questions answered. I was then sent to talk to his manager a day later, who asked me the same questions. I was then told that the former they required was not accurate and needed to be sent again.

At this point, I withdrew. A permanent position does not require as much as this contract position did.

Interview Questions

• Would I leave my current contract position.   1 Answer

Rose International Response

Apr 28, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Rose conducts thorough interviews with all candidates to ensure that they meet the requirements of our available positions.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rose International (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2018.

Interview

Basic phone screen that asked very simple resume verification questions and it was quick an to the point . Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process. Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your years of experience?
      Why did you leave your previous job?
      Are you open to weekly travel for ## months?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rose International (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

They asked me questions that are illegal to ask during an interview and pretended they weren't. When I presented them with the law that shows their illegal action, they admitted they weren't allowed to ask that question. I won't be working with them again, and urge others not to, as well.

CEA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

After submitting my resume and references, there was an initial in depth phone screen, and a follow-up in person meeting with the hiring manager. And several days later, I met with the company owner, and finally Rose International team.

Interview Questions

• General pertinent experience and business related background   Answer Question

Clerical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rose International (Skokie, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I talked with Max regarding the Clerical Assistant position that I have applied to. I explained to him regarding the experience that I have and he informed me regarding the job. He explained what the company was and the location. I filled out different paperwork regarding the legal aspect.

Interview Questions

• There was one general question such as experience, skills, etc.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rose International (Chesterfield, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director and the Operations Manager and they talked to me like a friend. They were really kind, professional, and I felt I could tell them any issues I may have with the position or challenges, with no hesitation. They were very easy to speak to and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience, what I enjoyed about some of my previous employers, and some things i didn't like.   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose International (Irvine, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Straight forward questions - good exchange of information

Negotiation

Benefits and salary - it was a win/win for both sides

Sensory Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rose International.

Interview

Applied for Sensory panel at PepsiCo. Rose handled the onboarding. I have to say that Rose did a pretty good job, considering they are not local. Everything is done via email submission.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed/tested at PepsiCo. Questions were sensory related   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose International (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

They found my resume on monster, contacted me to see if I was interested in the position, submitted my resume, I was interviewed, got the job, they emailed my paperwork and I filled out and emailed back, tood drug test, began work

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Give bottom line salary requirements up front, no room for negotiation if you go in low