Rose International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rose International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2017

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International in October 2016.

Interview

Very direct and professional
    The recruiter called me for an assignment. He reviewed my resume, offered helpful pointers and followed up. He was very persistent and helped me gain a great assignment with a great company.

Interview Questions

Rose International Response

Jan 4, 2017

Response: Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you had a good experience working with your Rose Recruiter. Remember, your Recruiter is always available to help you.

Contract Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International (Hartford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for this position. After a short discussion, he wanted to have more questions answered. I was then sent to talk to his manager a day later, who asked me the same questions. I was then told that the former they required was not accurate and needed to be sent again.

At this point, I withdrew. A permanent position does not require as much as this contract position did.

Interview Questions

Rose International Response

Apr 28, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Rose conducts thorough interviews with all candidates to ensure that they meet the requirements of our available positions.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rose International (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Great process ~ phone interview with Rose then another with the Hiring Manager. The initial phone screen was easy. It was great establishing rapport with both the Recruiter and the Hiring Manager. I was kept up to date on the status of my application via email and was informed of the next steps in the process leading up to being hired.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hourly rate was offered and I accepted.
    No negotiation.

Mar 24, 2016

Welcome to Rose! It’s great to hear that the interview process was a positive experience for you.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose International in March 2016.

Interview

Typical recruiter hustle. Rude and unprofessional. Had to find out from their client they selected another candidate. Person I was dealing with rejected my offer to connect on LinkedIn.

Advised them not to contact me for further opportunities. They don't see you as a person, and once it becomes apparent that you won't be generating billable hours for them in the near future, they act like you never existed.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions. They told me I would be brought into the client straightaway due to my subject matter expertise.   Answer Question

Apr 12, 2016

We appreciate your feedback and would like to learn more about your experience. Please call our Candidate Care Team at (636) 812-4000.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview and testing, along with assessments to take.
    The interview last about 30 minutes on phone.
    Just make sure you have phone number and address of all jobs ever work up to now

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your employment   1 Answer

Nov 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that the application and interview processes were positive experiences for you. Welcome to Rose!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Hired on the spot after first in person interview. Brief and misleading on expectations and opportunity for growth. Not thorough enough on skill and ability matching. Candid conversation. Offered shadowing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what I wanted.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rose International (Topeka, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

They responded very quickly after receiving my resume. The person I talked to was very friendly, but it all moved very fast. Phone call fifteen minutes after I applied and an interview setup for the next day.

Interview Questions

I wanted something with a little more security than being a contractor.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rose International (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Over the phone and emails. The process was easy process. Nothing in person since they are in another area. Quick and painless. The way I like it!
    One two three four five six seven am I at thirty words yet????

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rose International (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Besides the initial phone screening with Rose, I had one phone interview with the hiring company and that was it. I was offered the position within the hour of speaking with the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• What did your previous role entail?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rose International.

Interview

Interview process was mostly over the telephone and email since this is not a local company. I was first interviewed by two recruiters, followed by a in-person interview at the company represented by Rose International.

Interview Questions

• There really were not any difficult questions or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation.