Roth Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.4

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

In depth interview regarding skill-set, past experience, and strong points. Discussed potential clarifications on resume and interview objectives. Discussed the current employment market and the potential clientele for interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your top three besides money and location   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They had me come to speak with one of the representative who reviewed my resume and he suggested some changes. Then he had me do a short video basically introducing myself and telling a prospective company why they should choose me.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter communicating with me for the process was fantastic. She did her due diligence and then some. I was very impressed in the beginning of the interview and then after the 5th interview I started to feel very strung along. The process had way too many interviews and they denied me after a 7th interview because I didn't have enough experience in the industry---I would have appreciated the truth or this information after a phone interview rather than spending such extensive time commuting and spending time interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What was one example of a time I overcame an objection and how did I use it as a learning lesson?   Answer Question

Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Arlington, VA).

Interview

My Interview process was very detailed and focused more on the amount of people I supported in the past, my personality and how I handle various situations. I later found out this was to make sure I was great culture fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• In supporting a large team in the past how did I handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Call Center Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

This was for their AAA account. They had me take an assessment first, which I did extremely good on. The interview went well she asked previous experience and scenario questions. After the interview she took me on a tour around the call center. Then said she would set me up for a second interview with the actual manager. Second interview I thought went well. Received a thank you for your interest letter a week later saying they went with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What frustrates you the most while taking calls for a customer?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay Saint Louis, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Bay Saint Louis, MS) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy straight forward very comfortable . I really enjoyed the interview process she was fast at doing everything and i got a job offered the next day. the interview lasted for about 20 minutes the already had a few jobs lined up for me. i filled out all my hiring paper work and took a drug test near my home .

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in this field ?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a posting I found on Zip Recruiter. I was contacted by my recruiter almost immediately. We scheduled an interview for 3 days later. I met with her for about 30 minutes to do some paperwork and discuss the opportunity details. She called me to schedule a meeting with the hiring manager for the following week. After meeting with the hiring manager at their client company I waited about a week to hear back. My Roth Staffing employee was fantastic although their client was not a good fit for me.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and then an in-person interview. They focused on company culture and being sure that company culture was a fit. I interviewed first with the local manager and then the regional manager. They were both friendly, polite and you could tell they absolutely loved working there.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (New York, NY).

Interview

I was given a telephone interview. At the end of the interview, I was told my profile was going to be presented to the committee for further review. I shortly received an email stating that I was to take some sort of behavioral questionnaire. The link to the questionnaire came with a message that I was invited to an in-office interview. I completed the questionnaire and waited for further instruction. The following day, I was told that they had considered going forward with someone else. I guess the questionnaire with "no right or wrong answers" made them change their minds about my candidacy, which is unfortunate.

Purchasing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

I completed an online application, spoke with recruiter, took 3 skills test. In the end the recruiter told me about several jobs that I am qualified for and that she will send my resume to both companies and that I should be receiving a call within the next day or so for a phone interview with the company.