Roth Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roth Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Very Thorough and informative. I was provided all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I never felt under the microscope, rather it was more conversational with every person I met with. Realistic Job preview was provided as well.

Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. Once I agreed to the date and time, I received an e-mail to confirm the address, date and time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job, you have no medical experience? This position calls for a knowledge of medical terminology and medical records.   1 Answer

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Sacramento, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The company representative called me left a message for me for job discussions. Sounds somewhat professional. She scheduled a same day interview at 2:30pm. Pretty fast respond. She talked about the job very briefly. In the interview she asked me a lot of questions for my resume, this and that and blar blar blar. She said the job requires standing the entire time of working and it is a full time job. I think she just wanna be a boss and tell me to stand. A computer technician requires only fixing computer. So what is that capital punishment on your employee for? I said I am ok to stand as long as I am busy. And she said that the client company is a small start up and may be out of budget to hire people. Ok you don’t need to tell me that, sounds like an excuse to push me away. Fine, and then blar blar blar shake hand and good luck on your job search. Also, she told me to apply through their company website. Well, if it was that whatever I don’t need to came to see her and just wait for people to sign up online. But I think their company is desperate for job seekers because they are a rather small company so she called me for a redundant interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Heathrow, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through indeed later received an email with questions. Once i sent it back they called me to schedule a interview the next day. I went to the interview and the recruiter told me to relax i didn't have to be nervous. Easy peasy. After the interview i took an assessment that you have to pass or no offer.

Interview Questions

• What do i think about people being late or tardy to work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very professional and informative. Very up front and honest. What is expected and what you can expect. Great follow up. Interview was concise and informative. Answeted all questions an asked very direct questions. Followed resume detail.

Interview Questions

• What ate you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

In depth interview regarding skill-set, past experience, and strong points. Discussed potential clarifications on resume and interview objectives. Discussed the current employment market and the potential clientele for interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your top three besides money and location   1 Answer

Business Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Very conversational. You meet a lot of team members in person, and upper management via phone. They take the time to get to know you to make sure that you're going to be a good fit for the position and office culture.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They had me come to speak with one of the representative who reviewed my resume and he suggested some changes. Then he had me do a short video basically introducing myself and telling a prospective company why they should choose me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter communicating with me for the process was fantastic. She did her due diligence and then some. I was very impressed in the beginning of the interview and then after the 5th interview I started to feel very strung along. The process had way too many interviews and they denied me after a 7th interview because I didn't have enough experience in the industry---I would have appreciated the truth or this information after a phone interview rather than spending such extensive time commuting and spending time interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What was one example of a time I overcame an objection and how did I use it as a learning lesson?   Answer Question

Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Arlington, VA).

Interview

My Interview process was very detailed and focused more on the amount of people I supported in the past, my personality and how I handle various situations. I later found out this was to make sure I was great culture fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• In supporting a large team in the past how did I handle stressful situations?   1 Answer