Roth Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Roth Staffing

2.5

Sort:

Community Outreach Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Roth Staffing.

Interview

The first two stages were a phone interview, and in-person interview with the Recruiter. The Recruiter was friendly, helpful, and very communicative through the process. The next stage would have been an in-person interview with the client, but they selected another candidate for hire.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience managing social media and events.   Answer Question

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview process. General conversation and occasional questions from your resume, but there are no hypotheticals or difficult questions. Paperwork can be a little burdensome to fill out when online applications could save some time.

Interview Questions

• Asks questions from your personal resume.   1 Answer

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (New York, NY).

Interview

By far the best interview process I've ever experienced! Be prepared for a lengthy process, but you are treated with respect and made to feel very welcome. I was kept "in the loop" throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tough questions, but nothing out of the ordinary. Culture-based questions.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was better than most staffing agencies. Hiring Managers were prompt and seemed genuinely interested in candidates unlike some who are only client focused and treat candidates like cattle.

I really appreciated one hiring manager in particular. She was extremely professional and actually followed up several times with possible opportunities for me. That is a rare in some of the larger staffing agencies.

Interview Questions

• No curve balls during interview. As I said, hiring manager was very professional and at the same time personable.   Answer Question

I declined some of the opportunities due to the low salaries being offered for positions that I felt should be able to pay more. This seems endemic of the current job market. Not fair, but apparently supply and demand in the job market is allowing employers to actually reduce salaries for experienced skilled workers. Just because you can doesn't mean you should though.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

A brief phone screening, followed by an in-person 30 minute interview. Interviewer was very helpful and listened actively. She was able to pinpoint the type of positions that I was looking for very accurately based on both my resume experience, and my answers to her questions.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Several levels of interviews.

Negotiation

Final in writing

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Hayward, CA).

Interview

Look closely at the company’s web site to get a feel for its culture, business goals, products or services, financial reports, and challenges.
    Make a list of questions to ask during the interview.
    Write down examples of past successes that you can discuss in the interview.
    Contact your three references and alert them that you’ll be interviewing, so they may get a call.
    Look up the exact building location online and print out a map and driving directions or public transportation route, with planned contingencies for possible delays.

Interview Questions

• How many year of experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Went through a phone interview with the market manager. was asked the questions I expected to hear. Was also informed of what to expect. Went into a second interview and was asked more specific questions. Also had a chance to meet the team and get an idea of a day to day operations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

Lengthy Interview Process, 1st and 2nd interviews, included writing samples and background check pre-employment, no drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want in your next career move, general interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roth Staffing (Century City, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview Process was pleasant. 2 long interviews with Regional VP and local Branch Manager.