Roxtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roxtec

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Roxtec (Tulsa, OK) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed at the Tulsa Office, some of the best interviews I've ever had, I knew I wanted to work for Roxtec from the moment I walked in the door.

Interview Questions

• When I was confronted with my previous work failures   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, I was happy with their offer, plus was very excited about working there.

Testing and Certification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Roxtec (Tulsa, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter the beginning of February. My first interview was a phone interview with HR. About a week later I was invited in for an interview with the Engineering Manager and a separate interview with another Testing and Certification Engineer. At the end of the interview, I was told by the manager that I seemed to be what they were looking for and it was down to whether I felt like I wanted the position. I went home, wrote a thank you confirming my desire for the position and began to wait for my official offer. About two weeks later I followed up and was informed that I would need to give a presentation to all the local managers over a White Paper that they had about their products and would need to interview with the other Testing and Certification Engineer that was moving to Asia and I was replacing. Afterwards, I was told that I did very well on my presentation and that all other candidates have been dismissed. A week or so later I was asked to come in for final interviews with the head of sales and Engineering and the Regional Sales Managers. Since those interviews, I have received excuses every few weeks about workloads due to various large projects that are preventing them from having time to make a decision. The previous interview review on glassdoor stated the hiring process took 3 months. I have waited 6 months for an offer or a rejection. Their products are really innovative and I had some really great ideas for improvement. I was really looking forward to working for this company and declined multiple other offers while waiting for their decision. I cannot fathom how someone could miss so many self imposed deadlines. I've already taken another job, but I'm curious if they will ever get around to sending the offer or rejection.

Interview Questions

• Do I think that Roxtec Cable Transits are better than Cable Glands   1 Answer
    • My resume showed positions that I had only remained at for a year or two. The manager of Sales and Engineering asked me what it would take to get me to stick around long term.   1 Answer