Ruiz Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ruiz Foods Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruiz Foods

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruiz Foods.

Interview

Cold and unfulfilling. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background.
    It took me a whole day to prepare myself. Even so, my voice was still shaking when the interview began. “Tell me about yourself in one minute. Give me an example of yourself as a team leader.” I answered these questions without hesitation because I already had them on my cheat sheet. Then the interviewer asked, “Why would you like to join our company?” I answered her question from both professional advantage and social responsibility of the company.

Interview Questions

• “Great, now tell me about one of your biggest weakness.”   1 Answer

Safety Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dinuba, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ruiz Foods (Dinuba, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple, as the higher management is wanting someone they can control. Meaning they want someone who is robotic. High turnover in this position. The older safety tech is a control freak and right hand to the director. Almost a spy to make sure nothing is discovered.

Interview Questions

• Will you challenge our process with pro active ideas?   1 Answer