Runyon Saltzman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Runyon Saltzman

Sort:

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Runyon Saltzman (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Submitted application to HR, was called within a week for an interview. First interview was with HR where she gave me the run down of the agency and asked basic questions followed by a writing test. Second interview was with Account Supervisor followed by a brief meeting with two partners in the firm.

Was offered the job within a week.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They just feel you out to see if you are a personality fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a little room for salary negotiations.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Runyon Saltzman (Sacramento, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Staff was friendly and welcoming. They started with a joke to ease the tensions. Questions were general and I was not asked to give very many specific examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What social marketing experience do you have in the last two years?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Runyon Saltzman (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. The manager was from Los Angeles just in for the day and shared information about the politics of the position. Seemed like a good fit for my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you manage your time   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Runyon Saltzman (West Sacramento, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a response fairly quickly to schedule an interview the next week. I went in for an interview which was straight forward. It consisted of about 10 basic questions. HR was very friendly, then the interview was followed with a writing test which reminded me of something you'd see in the SAT's. Given a prompt then wrote a memo to a women who thought this particular event could be helpful with her campaign. Anyway, they didn't get back to me for about 3 weeks which was frustrating but I ended up landing a better job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Is there something I didn't ask you that you think I should have asked you?   Answer Question

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Runyon Saltzman (Sacramento, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview a few weeks later. Met with HR and was asked a few questions. Wrote a memo that was timed. I was emailed two weeks later saying that they were eliminating that position.