Rush University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rush University

2.6

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University (Chicago, IL).

Interview

brief behavioral and situational questions very easy going but I was in my last semester of nursing school therefore they couldn't hire me that late because I was so close to graduating and suggested I apply for rn jobs instead

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you handled conflict w/ coworker   1 Answer

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Overall I would describe the interview process to be very professional. Everyone I met during the interview was polite and attentive. The HR department was very thorough and organized. Even though I was not extended an a job offer at the time I would definitely apply for a position in the future.

Interview Questions

• How my past work experience related to the position I was applying for?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

They asked about previous experience. Very simple. I wish they emphasized team work more because now know how my coworkers got jobs. They were not very friendly to be around.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous project.   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush University.

Interview

very easy, sent my application in expressing an interest in working with the company and was emailed back within 2 days to schedule an interview. At the interview, I was told I would be contacted by HR to formally submit an application, which never happened. Communication is big key for me in a job, and when I contacted HR and was responded to with silence, I knew this position would not be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What conditions do you think you could easily handle diagnosing and treating?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor, Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rush University (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lengthy, but friendly. Make sure if you are from out of state that you obtain your Illinois license before applying. Be prepared for one-on-one as well as panel discussion. You may be meeting with HR so bring your credentials.