Rush University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rush University Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rush University

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rush University.

Interview

very easy, sent my application in expressing an interest in working with the company and was emailed back within 2 days to schedule an interview. At the interview, I was told I would be contacted by HR to formally submit an application, which never happened. Communication is big key for me in a job, and when I contacted HR and was responded to with silence, I knew this position would not be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What conditions do you think you could easily handle diagnosing and treating?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor, Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rush University (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Lengthy, but friendly. Make sure if you are from out of state that you obtain your Illinois license before applying. Be prepared for one-on-one as well as panel discussion. You may be meeting with HR so bring your credentials.

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rush University (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

They asked about previous experience. Very simple. I wish they emphasized team work more because now know how my coworkers got jobs. They were not very friendly to be around.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous project.   1 Answer