Rutherford + Chekene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rutherford + Chekene

Structural Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rutherford + Chekene (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through the ad placed by a headhunter. The interview lasted 2 hours at their office.

The recruiter for the firm wanted me to provide references before I even interviewed, a very odd request for an engineering firm. I refused to do this because I wanted to see what the firm's office was like before I did that.

The entire process was a bait and switch. The firm stated it was a full time position, but was told it was only for 45 days in the interview. They lied about having enough full time work.

The Owner of the firm rejected me because I did not Revit experience. Owner stated it was a requirement even though their ad stated it was a plus. This was odd because I was told during the interview I would be trained by their staff. If this is how they read English, just imagine how they design buildings.

Let's just say the other Reviews and Interviews about the bad aspects of the firm are quite accurate!

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave California during the Great Recession?   1 Answer
    • Would you work for 45 days as a tryout?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rutherford + Chekene (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone call, then was asked to come in. During the interview I met with my potential boss and with a few people from the team. It was very pleasant and they were very nice.

Interview Questions