S/L/A/M Collaborative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at S/L/A/M Collaborative

Unspecified Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at S/L/A/M Collaborative (Glastonbury, CT) in September 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Studio Leader. The HR manager was supposed by part of the interview but never showed up. I actually waited in the interview room by myself for about 35 minutes. Unbelievable! Went over my qualifications and project experience. I asked about work flow in the studio and my responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What was my worst moment in my career regarding my projects.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A little back and forth. I asked more than I would accept initially to give myself some negotiating room. We couldn't agree on salary so I negotiated a salary review after my first year.

Junior Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S/L/A/M Collaborative in March 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process, in which the interviewer reviewed the portfolio and asked specific questions about each project. Additionally, we talked about the studio culture of S/L/A/M Collaborative and what responsibilities to expect as an entry level/junior architect position.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite architectural text? (Book, article, etc.)   Answer Question

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at S/L/A/M Collaborative (Glastonbury, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

Job was listed on their website, so I submitted my application materials online. They called me in for an interview and I met with 3 other people. I was one of 10 candidates they interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you interested in?   1 Answer