SAIC Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC Motor

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC Motor.

Interview

First round interview is computer-based test, when I passed the test, I attended a group interview, which tested my case discussion ability, teamwork, english ability and auto knowledge. The third round interview is one on one interview, i went to Volkswagen headquarter and joined a discussion there. I got my offer 3 weeks after that.

Computer Vision Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC Motor in January 2017.

Interview

Emailed technical staff after seeing a job posting. Interviewed with research scientist over skype. Few days following that, HR schedules a follow up call that doesn't serve much purpose: he doesn't interview me but offers chances to ask questions, and to most of them he can't answer and defers to the technical staff. Sends me the company's application form to fill out, when the information it asks for is provided already on the resume.

Had a competing offer and asked them to expedite the process, but they stopped communicating entirely.

Interview Questions

• Talk about past research, describe some technologies in deep learning.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAIC Motor in May 2015.

Interview

3 Interviewers, Quite relaxed, and laid back. Interview was carried out in the main office, in a side meeting room, slightly daunting as it is a massive office full of people. The people who interviewed me were very kind and made me feel at ease. The interview process was fairly laid back, more of a conversation than an interview.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAIC Motor (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

1)Interview in career fair on campus, 2) taking a IQ test, 3) doing teamwork test, 4) Director interview.
    That is all the process for the SAIC motor interview. The period is about 2 months.