SAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAM (San Antonio, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

you're in the main office and the questions are pretty standard. Just know that most things they say are things you'll never get after you're hired. They'll mostly pretend you never said anything about it or hire someone else for a position you wanted after mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Asking about certain knowledge of programs you'll never get to use personally.   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAM (Flint, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

phone interview lead to 4 in store interviews. Felt very rushed like they did not care very much. Took another 2 weeks to hear anything back. After i got the call back they had told me that the position they hired me for was already filled and i would be working on clean up crew doing bathroom maintenance. Do not work here at all if you have the choice.

Administrative Interview

Interview

Easy to work, nice people liked working there, I dont know what else to say. Trying to see other information. What do you want me to say please just let me keep going through. Goodness

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAM in April 2017.

Interview

Was called and asked to interview. There was no email exhange. The interviewer was very easy to talk to. The interview was mainly basic behavioral questions, no real surprises or curveballs.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAM (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was real easy and there wasn't any real struggle trying to get the job. The interview was mostly the other person talking, kind of comical. If you get the phone interview, go into the real one with no hesitation, you got this.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAM (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was casual. Asked few technical questions. Nothing major. Very laid back. Lasted 20 to 30 mins. The project seemed interesting. The hiring manager was very friendly AND discussed the role and expectations. Self-starter is a must.

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAM (Richardson, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The I interview was in my employers office. We sat down one on one and she asked me a few questions in order to get a feel of my swimming and child care experience

Interview Questions

• If a kid isn't following the rules what do you do?   1 Answer

Ultrasound Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAM (Orange, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

i did an interview for my position about tell me about your self and what is your strength and your weakness why should i hire you name atime youmet for thepatient scan

Interview Questions

• why should i handle a compain patient how you handle a pressure and stress mulpiple responsibilities   1 Answer

Negotiation

great

Financial Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAM (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was so comfortable and amazing. I liked the way of the interview. It was a phone screen interview. I Felt so lucky to have such interview. It was my first time to get interviewed by a phone call. I prepared myself well to answer each questions. There were four of them but wasn't that hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your background and experience!?   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAM (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 month. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Madison, WI) in May 2018. Phone Interview with recruiter, which was 30 minutes. If you pass the assessment first and background check you will be contacted as soon as 24-48 hrs for a phone interview as the final stage before offering the position to you.