SB & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at SB & Company

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SB & Company (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through on campus recruiting. I applied through the school's portal and got an on campus interview with a partner.

I was later invited to an office visit/interview with a partner, senior manager, and director. The interview was all behavioral questions. If you have stories or preparation for them, you will smoke it.

The office appeared to have a lot of new managers and senior managers with the firm. I would take that into serious consideration. A lot more turnover than usual seen in other firms.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SB & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through the career center at my university. Had my first interview on campus, and then went to the office for 3 back to back interviews with different people. Everyone was so friendly and interested in finding out more about me to see if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a team where someone had different opinions than you and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What is the hardest assignment you've had in college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SB & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 employees one-on-one; A partner, a manager and a senior. Each interview was about 30 minutes. They called me within a week to offer me a position.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SB & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

I was welcomed to the office with 3 other candidates, given a schedule for the morning, and taken on a tour of the office. I had interviews with 3 individuals of varying positions. I met the Managing Partner briefly before I left.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SB & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview on campus, week later second interview at their offices. Short presentation about company. Three consecutive interviews. Partner, Manager and head of HR. 4 hours of interviews, Q & A session afterwards. never heard back either way

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the box. Was enjoyable speaking to each one of them. Nice office space in good location.   Answer Question

Auditor Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SB & Company.

Interview

My initial interview was over the phone with HR Director. She was nice and could tell that she really knew her job. My second interview was with a manager, which was conversational. My third interview was withe the partner and the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They only negotiate if you have higher education or certifications.

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SB & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied through university career services, they interviewed for basic HR check for 30 minutes on campus and then called in for a face to face to their office. The process started with presentation, then discussion where they judge your communication skills and maturity level. Then a senior associate talks to you about job responsibilities followed by a technical and behavioral set of questions with a manager and then a 30-45 mins interview with open ended questions with one of the partners.

Interview Questions

• Was there any instance where you had to meet a deadline and you could not? What would you do differently if something similar happens?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Multiple behavioral questions, but nothing too out of the box. It was a sincere interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SB & Company.

Interview

High competitive process, many questions about the field

Interview Questions

• How do you manage to control and handle one city in emergency.   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SB & Company in January 2010.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Questions about recent experience and then they try to sell the firm to you