SBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.3

GMP Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SBM (Vacaville, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

i was called by our site manager to go to his office because he had our paper work to become permanent with the company he the gave us dated to get drug tested and complete the application. he the explained the hiring process he did mention that we would be on 120 day probation period he also told us that if we had any questions to contact him.

Interview Questions

• we really didn't have an interview with mr kyle chang just because we were brought to the company through a temporary work force agency   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SBM (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

multiple Phones interview with Team leaders and section heads , after this i got a job offer , i entered a negotiations phase on job offer , then i start processing my visa , medical check.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SBM (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2014.

Interview

I answered all questions confidently, the guys were very friendly, professionals and very respectful, everything was going smooth, I answered all questions and got out with an approval, the offer was email within few days, go ahead and be confident with your skills and take your time and show your best to them

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, Personality, Skills   1 Answer

Senior J2EE Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBM (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2013.

Interview

it was easy and straight forward interviews . only two interviews first one with the technical team, second one with the management . then they started in salary negotiation and joining date

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SBM (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Based on cv , candidates are interviewed by two professionals then by a line manager and then comparison with other candidates will decide final selection.

Interview Questions

• Nationality plays a major part of the decision especially when no previous IBM experience   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBM in October 2010.

Interview

Nice group of people. Interviewed with 3 individuals. Didn't have the right kind of experience they were looking for. The initial interview was a telephone interview for about 45 min. Got a call about 2 weeks later for an Office interview. Work culture seemed diverse.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I knew shipping laws to move platform from one area to the next area along the coast for fabrication.   Answer Question

WebSphere Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SBM (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview was at 2 steps, the firs with the manager, checking availability and willing to join, the second was a technical with an architect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In negotiation they were not flexible.

Brand Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SBM (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in December 2008.

Interview

Normally interviewed by x3 persons. 1.HR 2.Dept Manager 3.VP

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since my manager is an ideal person , I havent had to go through any lengthy procedure. 2 hours maximum negotiation

Websphere Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBM (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in July 2008.

Interview

I got the interview through a family friend who worked in SBM.

The interview was for a job that was lower than my skill level, and I accepted it simply because I wanted to enter this company.

In the interview the interviewer even mentioned that you are overqualified for the job.

The interview was a smooth one and he asked me what was my expected salary, and again, I didn't order a very high one. I actually asked for my current salary because I had a dream to be in this big IT company. At the time of the interview, it was the strongest company in Saudi Arabia.

The interview did not involve any technical question with a very brief introduction to the nature of the job.

Interview Questions

• what are your qualifictions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy. They gave me higher than my expected salary.