SCISYS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SCISYS

SCISYS

Application

I interviewed at SCISYS

Interview

Got a call, went on site next week. The interview started with a general description of the company, followed by a decription of the kind of job. Afterwards the focus has been on the technical part (1.5 h circa) at the witheboard. At the end general questions over my motivation and expectations were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly questions connected to flight dynamics topics: - linear algebra: operations with matrix, vector, ... - orbital and attitude perturbations and control - global and local optimization - type of propulsion systems
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

SCISYS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCISYS

Interview

The interview process was devided in two parts. First an online interview with her and 4 managers to discuss about my background and then an onsite interview to talk face to face about the same topics and show me the premises

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

239K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SCISYS~11510
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SCISYS (Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia) in May 2019

Interview

An initial phone call with the team lead. Next a face to face interview at the Brislington office, consisting of a regular interview with HR, and another with the tech team. The tech interview consisted of a Java skills assessment and a CV walk through. Did well in the overall process, spoke about how I keep up to date with technology and my C++ knowledge (which was mentioned as a desired skill in the job description), only for one of the hiring managers (Gavin) to consider these as negatives, in summary saying I should focus on one language and area of specialty. Clarified some misunderstandings to him and next he found issue with my notice period saying it was too long, which again I clarified was down to my manager's discretion. Next day heard from the recruiter that the company decided not to go forward because they got the impression that "I would only stay for 2 - 3 years." The recruiter suggested I write an email to clarify any miscommunications which I did. Then they got back to the recruiter saying I wasn't experienced enough lol, even when I ticked off all the job description requirements. They just kept pulling reasons from the air not to offer the employment, which makes me wonder a couple of things: 1. Was it a case of racism? 2. Did they really want to fill up that position? 3. Was the job being advertised for formalities or 3. Did they want to hire through a recruitment agency? Guess we would never know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brislington, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCISYS (Brislington, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Fairly straightforward questions about how my skills and experiences link to the job requirements. The initial interview was over the telephone and took no more than half an hour. After submitting my CV I was contacted to fill in a form and then I was called to arrange a suitable time for the telephone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chippenham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCISYS (Chippenham, England)

Interview

The first stage was a friendly chat with HR in which we covered CV questions, next was a basic technical interview going through some Java code, lastly was a chat with the manager talking about the company.

Interview Questions
  • I was given code and asked to explain it, fix a bug and implement it further. The code was a web application - an online store for selling pencils.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chippenham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCISYS (Chippenham, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Posted CV on Wednesday, phone call the following Monday with invitation to attend interview that Wednesday. Interviewed by HR, Project Management, and Senior Manager in one afternoon followed by offer on Friday. So start to finish in 9 days! Great sign that the company is fast on its feet and can make decisions quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Wide ranging and detailed project management questions, such as approach to agile delivery, reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
RSS Feed</>Embed