SDIX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SDIX Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SDIX

Cell Culture Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at SDIX in July 2015.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency. The interview was set up quickly. I interviewed with 3 people. They asked questions--some technical, some behavioral. I got a sense that the interviewers were not used to interviewing--the questions were not worded professionally. One interviewer hardly spoke. They seemed uncomfortable with reaponding to typical questions about their work culture. It lasted about 30-40 minutes. I knew walking out that this was not the place for me.

Interview Questions

Lab Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windham, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SDIX (Windham, ME) in August 2010.

Interview

Resume submitted, was not hired for Lab services position, but was called a month later to interview for the antigen preparation position. The director of polyclonal services was the hiring manager and he hired me right away.

Negotiation

nothing

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SDIX in July 2010.

Interview

six people from senior scientist, CSO, to HR.
    had lunch with CSO
    speeded from philly airport in the morning to the site, speeded back again to catch the flight home.

Interview Questions