SEMATECH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEMATECH Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Interview

HR Manager contacted me for interview, the process is determined by the your supervisors so I am assuming each one will be different. For me, I had both of my potential supervisors in the room, they were both late, one more so than the other. But it was more of a two way conversation to see if we would fit each others needs. They were very insistent I set goals to attain during the internship.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SEMATECH (Albany, NY).

Interview

not to difficult

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SEMATECH (Austin, TX).

Interview

Had to interview with several, almost 7 or 8 persons. Team type interview.

Interview Questions

• Most all of them were difficult questions and all were definitely unexpected; however, I did fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was OK, but took too long

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEMATECH (Albany, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

This interview is only preliminary. It was very cordial, informal, and lasted one morning.
    I still hope to have a second interview

Interview Questions

• Details of STT-RAM operation   1 Answer

Thin Film Deposition Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEMATECH in May 2011.

Interview

Submit my resume on Monstor.com, one month later get a call from HR to schedule an on-site interview.
    For 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, half hour per interviewer. (Program manager, Director, two engineers, Fellow, etc.)

Device Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEMATECH in May 2010.

Interview

We have initially proposed a university research project with funding from the company. However, they preferred having me as an intern at their location rather than outsourcing research through external funding. My resume was forwarded by my professor to the project manager at the company. I got one phone interview, which was 45 min long and relatively smooth. Later, I got contacted by the hiring manager regarding the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the next 5 years of silicon technology as the mainstream of the IC industry?   Answer Question