SEVEN Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SEVEN Networks

2.4

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEVEN Networks in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application online, then had a non-technical phone interview shortly after. Was asked typical questions (e.g. what was your hardest challenge, discuss your projects). The interviewer called a bit late, but was polite although he was a little difficult to understand at times.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEVEN Networks (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

2 rounds of interview

Mobile Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SEVEN Networks in June 2012.

Interview

Had a preliminary call with the recruiter, followed by a call by the hiring manager. General questions around Java and Android. Was invited to a face face interview with the team consisting of 3 engineers. They asked to whiteboard java code followed by a demonstration of the product and more Android questions.

Interview Questions

• Java questions around using the Mod operator. Don't recall the exact question.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEVEN Networks.

Interview

hired via website, they called me next day in the morning. One phone screening, two of onsite interview. In general, Nothing was difficult. They were very friendly. Questions they asked me was very simple and concise. They mostly asked me about the independent project that I've done and my background (behavior).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SEVEN Networks in May 2008.

Interview

it was some time back. It is not easy to get a job with the company at the moment - a lot of software development is outsourced. Software interviews are pretty standard - one round of several engineers, maybe second round with the management. Questions are good but standard - I was asked simple sorting, recursive functions, questions regarding past projects.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEVEN Networks (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, no nonsense interview. I came in and talked with the head of the department. We talked briefly, about fifteen minutes. I was offered the job then and started the next day. I am quiet and respectful with was appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Sydney CBD and the Northern Beaches areas?   1 Answer
    • How is your driving record? Any moving violations?   1 Answer