SIA Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SIA Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Line Maintenance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIA Engineering (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

The company called and ask to attend an interview the week after.They gave an interview time slot.There are 3 more candidates attending the interview.We submit our relevant documents and were told to wait for our turn.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIA Engineering.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from Human Resource after a few weeks of online application. one round of interview by a panel of interviewers, HR, VP and Manager of the hiring department. No written exam if you have more than 3 years of work experience. Mainly ask about your experiences and behaviour questions. Overall Experience is pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current job? common questions asked in interview.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Interview

friendly interviewers, asked the standard questions. Situational questions. know your strengths and weaknesses. ran through resume and be prepared for questions regarding it. Asked about academic results and experiences. overall, quite simple and relaxed. Just be confident and answer questions to the best of ability.

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIA Engineering (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and upfront on the company's culture. They described in detail what to expect for the position and the possible situations that I may faced regarding handling people who are older and more experienced than me. Overall, it was an informative session, more like a chat than an interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview by Line Managers, written assessment and finally, interview by Senior Management.
    Line Managers can be quite a big panel which consist of several of them interviewing you for different but related positions. Senior Management interview is more of a formality.

Licensed Aircraft Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SIA Engineering (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by a HR manager and Executive of the Training School. Standard Questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SIA Engineering.

Interview

Waited super long for the management to be back from lunch before the interview commence

Interview Questions

• Work is very boring and not as fun as you think it is, do you think you are up for the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Fleet Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changi Village (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SIA Engineering (Changi Village (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Comprehension, Composition, MCQ on logic thinking. First interview was with 2 managers, and second round with 3 senior managers/VP. It was quite a straight forward interview. However, during the first interview it lasted almost the whole afternoon because of the skills and writing test after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Didnt encounter any unexpected questions. Know your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SIA Engineering (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

Intensive questions asked with more towards technical aspects
    With a lot of admin questions which comes from the manager. If there is a shorter route , it will be better with more interviewers . For every candidate, average interview time is at least 10 minutes.In addition , there are some of the candidates who did not last more than 5 minutes. With the air conditioned room

Interview Questions

• How do you get to know about this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Keep it shotrt and simple

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIA Engineering in April 2010.

Interview

most importantly they will view you whether can fit in to their culture

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable with the salary amount which we offered to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Try to negotiate for higher salary if you have experiences to qualify for the higher asking pay