SML Isuzu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SML Isuzu Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

first time is phone interview, it takes about 30 minutes , and on site interview again with two managers, then wait for the notice, which takes 3 weeks. The process is average long, be patient, offer will come to you.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

It was a part of our campus recruitment. There were 4 rounds in the interview process - aptitude test ( basic aptitude+ technical+gk), GD round (non eliminating), HR interview , Final interview (at corporate office Chandigarh).

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on my favourite subject and training (basic knowledge)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Written test (offline, conducted in college)
    Group discussion (without elimination) (after 3 days)
    Interview (in college)
    Another interview in their plant
    Very long procedure.
    It took around over one month before the second last interview and the final result.

Written test (offline, conducted in college)
    Group discussion (without elimination) (after 3 days)
    Interview (in college)
    Another interview in their plant
    Very long procedure.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions asked to only higher cgpa students. To others, only hr questions.
      What does your father do?
      Why is your cgpa low?
      What are your strengths?
      Mention more strengths...
      and more strengths...   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university(NIT Kurukshetra). The process took over one month. There were 4 rounds (written+G.D.+interview at our college+ interview at their corporate office). The first round was the pen paper objective type test. The test was of 45 marks(30 technical+15 both aptitude and G.K.). They selected the 21 students through this test. The second round was a G.D. round. We were divided into 3 groups(7 members in each group). This was a non-eliminating round. The 3rd round was the interview. Out of 21 students, 3 students were selected for the final interview round. The final interview was held at their corporate office(Chandigarh). Out of 3 students, 2 were given the job offer.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview, the questions were generally asked from Production Technology, Material Science, Machine Design, Automobile engineering. They didn't ask us about our favourite subjects. They asked about my training and projects.
      No question was asked from Strength of materials, Thermodynamics.
      The questions were like,
      1. What do you mean by hobbing?
      2. What do you mean by broaching?
      3. What is tappet?
      4. What is universal joint?
      5. Draw the iron carbon diagram.
      6. What is synchronous gear?

There were also HR questions like.
      1.Why should we hire you?
      I told them that I am the class representative then they asked me,
      2. What are the qualities of a leader
      3. Tell us something about your family.
      4. What is your weakness?

The final interview at their corporate office at Chandigarh was a technical interview. No HR question was asked from all of us. They asked about our favourite subjects and they asked very easy questions from those subjects. Some questions regarding my training and project were also asked from me.   Answer Question

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was at the college campus. One gd and one interview was conducted. And then after that the second round of interview was at their office at Chandigarh. The interview at Chandigarh was purely Technical and few question on the summer internship.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

Very good and healthy discussion were there..they ask me about my project during college my internship and all the technicality about intern project.The what is my hobby..Is there any requirement for MS

Interview Questions

• Basic automobile and internship plus projects
      how differential works
      how you change your material
      what is FEA,how it is applied,what are the ways to apply FEA in industry   Answer Question

Junior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Kanpur Nagar (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

A test followed by interview in campus and again at chandigarh head office. The questions asked were the same thus lengthening the short listing process.decision making is poor and empty promises are made in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Only 2 questions about my branch   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

they took 4 back to back interviews but are not hiring me. salary offered by them is good.i recommend
    this company for freshers but after gaining experience one should opt for companies like honda and ptl ahead of this .if you are going for money then you should definately join this company .

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SML Isuzu in May 2012.

Interview

personal details,my qualifications n my knowledge in engineering.

Interview Questions

• How many girlfriends did u had till now...   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rupnagar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SML Isuzu (Rupnagar, Punjab (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

they hire students from different colleges by conducting tests and interviews. after that they select the suitable candidate for a desired job.