SNF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SNF Group

Loader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SNF Group.

Interview

I applied for an operator position and a recruiter contacted me asking me to apply for the loader position. I did. Got an interview where they asked the standard questions. It was with the plant supervisor and shop manager. No recruiter. Everything went well. Was told they would contact me in 1 week and 2 weeks at the maximum. Kept in contact with the company and it took them 2.5 months to tell me I did not get the position.

Production Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SNF Group (Savannah, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by an executive recruiter. she was very personable and transparent in the job details. my main concern was the title and the duties assigned. seemed to me for the salary range it appeared to actually be in the plant manager range? after an insightful discussion it was agreed to pass my resume on to the hiring manager. i was very curious at this point as titles and hierarchy differ from company to company. she assured me she would get some feedback with a week or so.
    i was very impressed with the turn around time. we spoke again and found out that it was definitely a production manager type role that reported to the plant manager, which is the position i already hold. the reason im giving the thumbs down is simply because one of the reasons i was not moving forward was my salary requirements were too high? we had already discussed the range and apparently now it was too high? hmmmm, seems suspect. almost to the point of inflating salaries to get potential candidates. im not blaming the recruiter as she was extremely professional and upfront. i hope to do business with her again... SNF? not so much. this is the second time ive interviewed with this organization and im not pleased with either interview.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riceboro, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SNF Group (Riceboro, GA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a plant manager then a standard in-person interview with plant foreman, plant manager, and area manager (in increasing order in terms of level in management). Given a tour of one of the plants.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience leading people?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Interview

detailed. multiple step

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SNF Group (Savannah, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy at the plant. The inital Interview was more like I expected at the Security HQ

Interview Questions

• Do you want to really work here? The Turn over rate is VERY high.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riceboro, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNF Group (Riceboro, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

2 interviews, first was just me and members of management (all day). Second was 1/2 day and I brought my spouse back to the area to look around at housing and recreation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can do this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty simple, I told them I needed relo and signing bonus and their first offer was fair. This company doesn't waste a lot of time. Be straight forward with them and tell them what you need.