SPEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SPEC

2.2

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SPEC (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

seen job online, called the recruiter direct, didnt wait to be called, Phone interview , questions , to follow with in person interview , went to face to face to face, had an overview of the job

Interview Questions

• tell me about about a time when a process wasnt what you trained for and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SPEC (Peabody, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview #1: Discussed firm's hopes to grow a Facilities Group and for me to lead that Group from its Peabody, MA office.
    Interview #2: Discussed strategies for getting me on board in 50% marketing/ 50% productive engineering role. Interview group indicated I was #1 choice. Teleconferenced with member of Foxboro, MA office.
    Interview #3: Scheduled for Foxboro, MA office to further discuss Facilities Group growth, my role as supervisor of several offices involved in this activity and assist with interviewing junior engineer prospects.

Interview Questions

• What was my most successful project and why did I consider it successful?   1 Answer
    • What task did I least enjoy?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SPEC (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied through college in august 2017.
    there are three rounds.first is aptitude plus technical question based on technology in which you are applying.after clearing this round selected student has technical interview which based on java.Then Hr round which is just for formality.

Engenheiro Mecânico Sênior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duque de Caxias, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SPEC (Duque de Caxias, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

Bem conduzida e eficaz para o perfil profissional exigido pela função da área de Petróleo & Gás. Este processo foi para atender ao contrato da TRANSPETRO subsidiária da PETROBRAS especificamente no planejamento e acompanhamento de empreendimentos multidisciplinares.