SQA Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SQA Labs Interview Questions

1.8

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SQA Labs (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Takes about 30 min. Most fo the time was introducing their trining program. They didn't ask me any question about web developing, just some question about SQL. I think this interview is kind of walk through. After that I been asking to sign the contract.

Interview Questions

• Some question about SQL. What stored procedure do you know, and questions about table join.   Answer Question

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SQA Labs (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It is a phone interview. All based on your IT background. Most questions were about SQL and data warehouse. At last, also talked about some questions about C or Java.

Ndtinspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SQA Labs (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

You send resume an all the information goes in a packet.then you are emailed back with a contact.How would I do an handle all an very type work procedures. An talked about safety issues in the work environment along with other safety hazards.

Interview Questions

• How much how long the amount of time on the job the rate of pay??   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

Most questions are about SQL. Some basic questions like how to create a table and list some functions. Also asked about C++ and OOP.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between multithread and multitask   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SQA Labs.

Interview

They gave me a call to arrange a phone interview directly one hour later after I applied for the position. The phone interview is focused on the projects shown on the resume, cost about 15 minutes. Then finalised orally one month ago. But they have not given the official offer till now.