SRF Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at SRF Consulting Group

Sort:

Human Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRF Consulting Group (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Lori, the Corporate Recruiter, and Vanessa, the HR Manager. They are both extremely friendly. I applied for the position on a Friday and by the next Friday I had an interview. They asked me to describe myself to get to know me and asked about how my educational background will help me with the position. I was also asked if I've ever had experience with coordinating between different group of people, what difficulties I have with work and the learning process from that. I had to give examples of times I've went above and beyond what was expected of me. I was asked to rate myself with attention to detail and if I had a report on my accuracy when inputting data.

Interview Questions

Traffic Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRF Consulting Group (Ames, IA) in November 2017.

Interview

I dropped my resume at SRF's booth during my school career fair. I was scheduled a skype interview with 3 people from the company within 2 weeks. They reached out to me with an offer within the next 2 weeks of my interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) why would you like to work with our company

2) Any experience you've had in the past related to the applied position?

3) How do plan to excel in the position you applied for.   Answer Question