SRS Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SRS Consulting Interview Questions

2.9

Senior SQA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Fremont, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

horrible phone screening experience with this marketing guy. He really spoke very rudely. I think something i said about the $$ really offended him. I understand they have targets to meet but the companies need to educate them how to talk to potential employees.

I wasn't looking and i think that really offended. I did not interview first of all. This marketing guy called me to talk about the position and the conversation went really wrong. He is so unethical without any manners and skills to talk to potential employees

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic round (basic understanding on technology used. Core technical questions on job role)
    internal interview (scenario based questions, based on real experience)
    client interview
    Management round (Personal Questions)
    HR interview. (Salary negotiation, Benefits etc)

Fullstack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Its was so wired. One person handled 8people's interview one shot. My interview just happened for sake. He handover me a problem which is to create own cache mechanism in java and meanwhile he went to other candidates and when i called, he has come to me and listened my explanation. He point out some issue in it and went off to other candidates. When i finally completed that he has given one more problem to sort stack with temp stack and i explained him few ways to do that and thats it. Its over.

Interview Questions

• Sort stack using temp stack
      Create a custom cache using collection
      Multithreading   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Fast and good, It was a drive of about 50 people. They treated all attendees very well. They have also arranged cabs and lunch for all. Also small gift was given to all who cleared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still waiting for that,

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Banga (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was quite forward process -
    2 Technical + 1 Manager + HR
    Overall process was good and guys were supportivee

It was quite forward process -
    2 Technical + 1 Manager + HR
    Overall process was good and guys were supportivee

Interview Questions

• Core java + design patterns + Spring+ Project design and faced challages and some programming skills from DS like reverse singly linked list.

Overall process was good and guys were supportivee   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was telephonic interview. Mostly a junior guy will speak. Give a scenario and ask a class diagram, some book questions on Spring.
    Second and Third round was face to face. Ask about design patterns used in my project, and given a scenario use some design pattern to solve the issue.
    Interviewer said every one codes in the organization, but don't know what is a micro service.
    If you talk and convince them using some buzz words,, you are through...

Trainee Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SRS Consulting.

Interview

I applied on freshersworld.com. Then shortlisted from that.It was a general discussion about yourself,about family, M.tech and B.tech projects. willing to relocate or not this kind of questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty smooth and clear. The interviewer was upfront on providing clear information and the requirements and what is expected from the person in the required position. The process was done very smoothly. Post interview the next steps were communicated through a phone call follow-up by an written email also.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in short of the entire career and also what are the most important things I have learnt through out my career.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SRS Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

One round Interview by SRS Project manager. Good and nice treatment. Asked some tough questions only but in a friendly manner.
    next round client interview. This one little bit serious and covered all the areas of development. design and documentation. Project flow and process management. Questions on Agile methodology.
    CEO discussion. Very friendly. Mr.Venkat Cool CEO and friendly.

Interview Questions

• explain me the agile process? How the charts will helps to review the status?   1 Answer