STA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STA Interview Questions

2.0

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STA.

Interview

Went in to interview at the Santa Barbara office a week after applying. Interview went well, seemed very busy but laid back at the same time. Questions asked were pretty standard, wanted to know specific functions/roles in past jobs as well as any analyzing that was done with numbers. Was told the salary range for the job, benefits, etc. Upon receiving an offer letter, I was offered less than the base range.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking for new employment?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STA.

Interview

Easy going, not stressful, personable. They were straight forward with what the work load was going to be like and explained the position well. They gave examples on how the office runs and answered any questions that I had as well

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STA (Long Beach, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

interview process was very slow , nobody knew when or what was going on in regards to when the position would be open. took along time just to get an actual interview

Interview Questions

• could I handle handicap children and make sure they don't get out of there seat while I'm driving   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at STA (Porterville, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Panel Interview, must have appropriate license. If required they will send you through their class and then after all testing that you pay for, they will give you an interview. After interview you will be drug tested background checked and trained.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STA (Santa Maria, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Its plain and simple. If you have a school bus certificate and are current on hours, then your in. Get you H-6 first. do not go down there without it. They wont talk to you. Ask as many questions about the big rules and policies. I wish I had. I found out everything the hard way. Do not expect the employees to tell you.

Interview Questions

• What is your purpose in seeking employment here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

only 12,24 an hour. Not good.

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STA (Collegeville, PA).

Interview

Hiring process occurred before STA took over the company. Process was basic.....fill out an application, get a physical, including drug test and "Child abuse" clearance. There was no actual interview involved at the time I was hired.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STA (Lockport, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

very easy and fast just pass the FBI back round check and the drug test and finish the 20 hour training
    class, get your permit for the class needed , finish 60 day probationary time to be come a perminit driver.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STA (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Friendly interview. Expected questions. Received feedback that afternoon. However experience in sales is more important than travel experience regardless of what they advertise/try to tell you. But overall positive experience.

Travel Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STA in April 2010.

Interview

go to STA website/ fill up selection critiria /wait for phone interview/
    questions of phone interview 1. introduce urself 2.any related experience 3.any slaes experience? 4 what's ur sales skills (secrets) 5. why u moved to Sydney (i just moved to sydney when i got the phone interview)
    6.what makes u wanna work in travel industry?

Negotiation

it's pretty casual. be confident and show ur passion to travel