STATS ChipPAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STATS ChipPAC Interview Questions

2.5

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yishun New Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Yishun New Town (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Waited at lobby for 5min. Was told I am late for interview when the timing stated in email was 30min later. Interview timing changed but not informed. Went to a small room in HR to be interviewed by director and manager. 7 days later, there is a phone interview by HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, company offered me a higher pay than previous job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC in August 2016.

Interview

Waited at the lobby for 10 mins for supervisor to interviewer. After which 2nd round of interview with HR regarding leave salary and all those Admin stuff. Told me to go for medical the same day and sign contract the next day

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

Wait for 20 mins . Interviewer asked question around 15mins . Interviewer said the company business no good , cut cost and request ot, over stress ... A lot of competitor from China , the company is not doing well ... I am not sure that they really want to hire people or not .

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Asked about things written in your resume. The process took 2 weeks. 2 rounds of interview. First interview in school with the hr specialist during the career recruitment fair. Second round interview with the director. Both interviews are casual and easy.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning on further your studies? why do you want to enter the semiconductor industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Short and brief. Interviewers seem to be desperate to get people in. Not many questions asked but do not believe what the female interviewer promise you. Is all fake. Normally after the interview is done and when they want you, they ask you to wait then directly handover to HR to offer. It's kind of giving you minimum time to consider and normally you accept on spot. Kind of trick you to do it.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

NPI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

send the document(resume, etc)
    &
    face to face interview
    - 5 interviewer and 5 interviewee attended
    - has taken around 30 mins

-self introduction
    - mindset checking questions
    - basic knowledge of the field
    - technical questions and 2nd language skill

Interview Questions

• experience related to the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted in a 1 to 1 setting, your dept head would be the interviewing manager interviewing you. Depending on the department, the interview atmosphere can vary. There will be some technical questions and after the interview the interviewing manager will bring you thru a window tour of the line.

Interview Questions

• Interviewing manager asks common and typical interview questions. For process engineers, there will be questions pertaining to basic stats. (6 sigma related questions)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

The first interview was with the manager who gives the impression of intelligence, patient, and supportive. Had a nice chat on my aspirations and ambitions. manager questioned on engineering skills and what was achieved during final-year project.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you imagine yourself to be while working at this company?
      2. What do you expect to achieve by working with this company?
      3. Are you comfortable with shift-changing?
      4. Are you willing to work night-shift?
      5. Are you open to working closely with foreigners who come from various cultures and backgrounds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an easy Interview process as they were seriously short of manpower at that time. The manager just basically hired me without asking me any questions. From the start to finish, he was telling me about the work expectations. But probably because I was a fresh graduate. I heard the other fresh graduates did not have it as easy.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

General Interview, nothing technical. shift work. HR is very efficient in follow up.