STATS ChipPAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STATS ChipPAC

2.5

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Not much technical questions.Asked whether can do night shift or rotating day and night.Whether can stand long hours.Hiring process fast.After interview selected next day came down signed employment letter.Then a mth later came for training 3 days.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC in April 2012.

Interview

Went for a career fair. They shorlisted me. Went for the interview at their plant

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

The first interview was with the manager who gives the impression of intelligence, patient, and supportive. Had a nice chat on my aspirations and ambitions. manager questioned on engineering skills and what was achieved during final-year project.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you imagine yourself to be while working at this company?
      2. What do you expect to achieve by working with this company?
      3. Are you comfortable with shift-changing?
      4. Are you willing to work night-shift?
      5. Are you open to working closely with foreigners who come from various cultures and backgrounds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an easy Interview process as they were seriously short of manpower at that time. The manager just basically hired me without asking me any questions. From the start to finish, he was telling me about the work expectations. But probably because I was a fresh graduate. I heard the other fresh graduates did not have it as easy.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yishun, North (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Yishun, North (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Waited at lobby for 5min. Was told I am late for interview when the timing stated in email was 30min later. Interview timing changed but not informed. Went to a small room in HR to be interviewed by director and manager. 7 days later, there is a phone interview by HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, company offered me a higher pay than previous job.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC in January 2018.

Interview

Weird environment. Like a prison. Don’t waste candidate time if the job is no liking in your own opinion as well.
    I see no future in this company culture.
    Management need improvement on themselves as well.

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was approached by HR Business Partner via Linkedin. He asked me want join their company or not as there is vacancy. He asked me about my current salary and expectation salary and last sent me the job description. Last,his colleagues called me 1 day after that for interview day arrangement.

Interview Questions

• They asked me introduce myself,reason why left last few jobs,test me few technical questions related to jobs,future plans, how depth I know about background of this company and etc.   Answer Question

NPI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

send the document(resume, etc)
    &
    face to face interview
    - 5 interviewer and 5 interviewee attended
    - has taken around 30 mins

-self introduction
    - mindset checking questions
    - basic knowledge of the field
    - technical questions and 2nd language skill

Interview Questions

• experience related to the job   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STATS ChipPAC in February 2010.

Interview

Phone call confirmation followed by interview. I attended a walk in interview and after which they called me to come for face to face interview. Followed by a interview with HR. I also had a company walk around by another engineer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Apply ur resume through web-site. Interview will be conducted with X3 interviewer. starting as a intern.