STG International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STG International Interview Questions

2.2

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STG International (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

Very long and drawn out for no apparent reason. I decided to cut it off after almost a month of time wasted. I was encouraged by the recruiter from STGi to embellish my resume just to get an interview. Getting an interview took almost 2 weeks. Recruiter had very little knowledge of what was going on the entire time. Never did I communicate with an alleged VP of HR. Ran my credit along with a background check for a HR position. WHY? After another week and half of waiting on a background to come back just to get word from the recruiter as to needing to complete more forms just to get an offer letter!! The game the recruiter was trying to play was to get me to accept a rate w/o an offer letter. Once I sent a counteroffer to their almost 10K below my salary requirement, it took 4 days for the recruiter to relay a response from their PM that they need a recent pay stub in order to negotiate a higher pay rate than their original. Once I questioned him on the request, he responded that "Asking for pay stubs and credits checks is standard in their hiring process". However, that wasn't explained to me at all upfront and it was totally ironic that my paystub was requested after I negotiated.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your biggest weakness?
      2. Are you a team player?
      3. Name one of your greatest career achievements?

* Totally basic question
      1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STG International (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

It was really fast. I was called within days of applying. The woman I spoke to was really friendly and upfront about requirements and salary. I also missed her first call and she was great about getting back to me. She had clearly reviewed my resume thoroughly before speaking with me, which I appreciated. The salary they had in mind was a bit lower than what I was looking for and I was glad she asked about it. Overall fairly easy process.

Interview Questions

• Past employment related to position? Education? Salary requirements?   Answer Question

Wellness/Fitness CoordinatorP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STG International.

Interview

STGi took over for a contract for a federal contract in which I worked for 2 previous employers. They had about one month for the transition and did a few phone interviews mainly to learn about the current staff, no questions about me. They had our salary information up front at the start of the month. After several phone calls pumping us for information, STGi presented a 40% pay cut and overall staffing reduction and provided 24 hours to respond. When I did not take the offer they were surprised and the recruiter responded, "you do realize we are to take over the contract next week?"

Interview Questions

• There were little to know technical or behavior based questions. The FOH representative asked more of these questions.   Answer Question

The offer was a demotion. Do more with a smaller, disgruntled staff with less integration between the fitness and medical operation.

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at STG International (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online and got a call after a month. They discussed the salary and accepted it. I submitted all the requirements that they need but after 4 months, they called me that someone took over the spot that I was applying

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at STG International (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Wow. They really made a good first impression. It started with extremely polie recruiters who explained my position and what would be expected of me. The interview actually took time to determine if the STG culture would be a good match for my personality and style.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? How am I supposed to answer that and admit I have faults to a potential boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated a fair and reasonable compensation package.

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at STG International (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

All interviews and paper work for human resources was through e-mail communication.

Negotiation

In desperate times, we take a desperate measures. wait until you get 100% percent clearance before you accept the position. It's not worth to take the offer especially if you have a full time work.

HQ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at STG International (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

I actually did not apply for this job, but rather was contacted after a recruiter found my resume on a job searching website. The position was what I had been looking for, so I decided to proceed with an interview. I had an initial telephone interview, during which the recruiter, who was fantastic, said they were also looking at four other candidates. Within three days, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview at their corporate headquarters in Alexandria. I met with the recruiter who I had spoken with over the phone, the person in a position similar to mine (in case I had questions about responsibilities and the day-to-day), as well as my potential supervisor. I was very impressed with the overall appearance of the office as well as the demeanor of everyone I came in contact with - they were polite, happy, and friendly. Overall, it was a place that I knew I would be happy to work, and I am!

Interview Questions

• This did not surprise me, but they wanted very concrete examples of my performance in previous organizations. This makes sense now, as the culture at STGi is results-driven with a focus on excellent performance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary, though the offer I received was generous and at the top of the scale for the average salary of my position, thus I did not feel the need to go into in-depth negotiations, as I have done with other positions.

License Vocational Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STG International (San Diego, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

From The Client. STG does not know what their contractors doing and what is the difference between two people. The CEO "Michelle Lee" knows only how much you can bring to her.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. STG gives you the rate and you accept the job and then cut the rate any time STG desires.

Regional TTA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STG International (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Asked for resume, asked for signature on commitment letter, sent offer letter 3 months later

Negotiation

Don't sign a commitment until you receive an offer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STG International in January 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and stress free...
    Back in 2009 things were a little different than they are now (economically), and I easily negotiated my pay.
    Interviewer was nice and to the point.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my greatest weaknesses were.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and the process was quick and stress-free.