SUEZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUEZ Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUEZ (Paramus, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Initially they were very responsive and communicative. However, I was told that I was one of 2 final candidates. When I came for my second onsite, I was then told that there were 3 final candidates. After 3 interviews with everyone telling me they were very interested in me, I did heard back for a week. I called their HR person who told me he would get back to me the following Monday either way. Over the next 2 weeks, left several voicemails and emails asking for a follow-up. No response.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were mostly conversational, discussing scenarios and backgrounds.   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SUEZ (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good. The interviewers were cordial. It lasted 2 hours. I do wish they would have gotten back to me to let me know how I did or at least some feedback as to whether I was getting the position or not. A simple call back or email would have been fine.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUEZ.

Interview

Interview was very easy and straightforward. I heard back after 2 weeks of applying and received a panel interview. A lot of behavior questions were asked and there was some focus on technical background.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUEZ (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an interview at one of Suez-NA facilities. There were three interviewers, and they were nice overall. They asked me to tell them about myself, describe leadership/ extracurricular experiences, answer some of behavioral questions. It was my first interview experience, but it was not that bad!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with someone and how you resolved the conflict.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SUEZ (El Segundo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple and straightforward. Really friendly environment. Easy communication with HR and manager during the interview process. Logistics of how the interview would go went well, also. Really fast response and answered all my questions and concerns about the interview process. They were also very accommodating during the interview process. Easy application online and got an inquiry two days later asking about a possible interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUEZ in April 2015.

Interview

First a phone chat and then an on-site interview. The phone chat asked nothing but the time availability while on-site in 1:1 meeting. Two rounds, academic skill and behavior questions included.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SUEZ (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

They have asked a few general HR questions such as why you choose us and what is your background, plus with some technical questions. They are very care about applicant previous working experience and will check whether the applicant fit their skill requirement.

Interview Questions

• why you choose us?   1 Answer
    • what makes you have such a knowledge for programming?   Answer Question
    • what projects you have done in your phd research stage and what engineering design experience you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have asked the salary from 30-32K and i have confirmed with the company whether they will offer me helps for professoional development, such as CEng application.

MIS Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SUEZ in August 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round then f2f ... Department manger ask basic question .. and said company rules ... No indian holiday , continue late sitting night also u ok with that .

Then technical round given old MIS executive ... But his attitude look like I am the boss ask 3rd time brief... most of excel que. everywhere 5 to 10 question ask but he ask mi almost 50 question why I don't no

All office staff looks like poor people ... Not corporate level

Interview Questions

• Excel related ... row, column , basic to advance formula question minimum 50 questions, shortcut keys   Answer Question

Junior Financial Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUEZ in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviews.
    First with HR, more general questions like "why do you want to work here?", "What are your weaknesses?", ...
    Second one with HR & Manager. More in detail. "How do you act in a group?", "How do you react to bad news?", "How do you ask/look for help?"...
    Really basic interviews. Not much too add.

Assistant ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croissy-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SUEZ (Croissy-sur-Seine (France)) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a call to ask to go to Croissy for an interview. I went there, the person who interviewed me was going to be my potential boss. She was really kind. Asked me a few quetions about what I have done and if I understood what the enterprise did and what was going to be my tasks, and that was all.

Interview Questions

• Parlez-moi de votre parcours dans votre université d'origine.   Answer Question