SUGARFISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SUGARFISH

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUGARFISH (Brentwood, CA).

Interview

Two in-person interviews. One with general manager and another with regional manager. Asked typical behavioral questions and went over resume. Availability is a big part and they let you know that everyone starts as a host/hostess before moving up to a server

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUGARFISH (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Found ad on craigslist. Met manager for the interview. Spoke for 20 minutes. He just wanted to know what experience I had as a restaurant server. How I worked under pressure. If I was team player. How I worked with other people.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUGARFISH.

Interview

Very friendly interview. Laid back, you probably don't need to dress up too much, but do make an effort. Do not look past anyone if this is a group interview. I mistook the owner of the establishment just to be someone sitting in on the interview. The people are very down to earth, but be careful!

Interview Questions

• If you are swamped with tables and see your co worker struggling with their own, do you help them out?   Answer Question

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUGARFISH in May 2011.

Interview

Have a copy or two of your resume for whoever is interviewing you. There was a double interview which means you have to go through two different managers in order to get hired.

Host/Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUGARFISH (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Had two in person interviews. One with the General Manager and the other with a Regional Manager. Went over my resume and asked questions that pertained to their unique restaurant environment.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntal guest dinning in at the restaurant?   Answer Question