SUNRISE FUTURES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUNRISE FUTURES Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.9

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES in July 2017.

Interview

Directly gave me some questions about statistic and probability, also some brain teasers. Although I only wrote "experienced" in C++, he still asked me some C++ questions.
    The interviewer was really calm, giving me a feeling that he was going through a list of questions.

Interview Questions

• n coins, one is defect, you can weight them in scale. What is the upper bound of n that you can find the defect coin from 3 weighting results.   Answer Question

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

Apply by head hunter, then phone call, asked some questions on prob and data structure . Not much emphasis in resume or trading experience.Failed that call then they cancel the second call.

Interview Questions

• 1. If class A implements virtual method x , method x, and method y, and if class B inherits A, and implements its own x and y. What's the behavior? How to obtain running highest freq integer in an int stream? What is C++ STL? What is the prob of you have 1 unfair die, if you draw 3 out of 10dies. 9 dies fair, another not. Conditioned on u observe three 6s on toss. Two ppl toss coin whoever get HHH first wins(6 states Markov), what's prob person 1 win?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interviewer didn't call for apparently no reason. I contacted HR and they set up another interview. This time the interviewer was 10 minutes late. He was rather impatient and somewhat condescending. Questions were easy, and I answered them all correctly. Then the next day I got rejected. Stay away from this company! The only good thing I can say about them is that their HR was quite helpful.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very efficient process. They went through resume one by one and always interest in the story behind the projects. After the phone interview, on-site is more tough. Most about C++ and probabilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Send resume to HR. Phone Interview, then onsite Interview. Got their decision after 3 months! The whole process is extremely slow and unprofessional . Lots of questions on probability, stats and coding.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from recruiter after a week scheduling for two tech interviews: the second will hold only if you pass the first interview.

I thought my two interviews went smoothly but got an rejection email from them the next week. I was a little disappointed because I felt I deserved at least personalized email after two interviews, but got a template rejection email without feedback on the interviews. No response when I tried to get some feedback.

Infrustrcure Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

whole day onsite interview. 7 interviewee. Finally talked to hr about the benefits. The office is very nice. Most about c++ questions, several about operating system. Overall it's a good experience.

C++ Developer Interview

Interview

After an on-campus interview, I was called on-site. It was a full day of interviews and had over 8 people meeting me. The staff seemed friendly but were largely to the point. As they are a small company, they do not hire too many people. I was in one room throughout the day and it got pretty tiring.

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Briefly went through the resume and asked about some past experiences and behavior question, and then tech questions. The whole interview is about 45 minutes, and the tech questions are not easy.

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUNRISE FUTURES.

Interview

I got a internal referral from a friend. I sent my resume to him and he forwarded it to HR. Contacted by HR after 1 week of my resume submission. HR arranged a phone interview for me, which is 1 week later. The phone interview is about 45 minutes. After the phone interview, I got the result 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• Details of programming languages and operating systems, such as the length of char, int and so on. Didn't expect to be asked for this kind of questions.   1 Answer