SUNY Brockport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SUNY Brockport

DV Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockport, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUNY Brockport (Brockport, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to go to the eop office and meet with the academic coordinator. She asked me about my experience with kids and a little about myself. She liked the things that I said and gave me the job off the spot.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with kids?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I will tell others to be yourself and show honesty and all times.

IT Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SUNY Brockport (Brockport, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and efficient. I searched for job openings right on the website. After my application was submitted, about 1 or 2 days later, I received an email from the hiring manager. I live rather far away, but as soon as move in day for the campus came, I was able to squeeze in an interview. The interview was really smooth. They invited me into the cubicle, asked a couple questions about myself after introducing themselves. There were standard interview questions that you'll probably hear at any job interview, followed by more technical questions. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a real negotiation phase. They told me the starting rate per hour and they said it was really dependent on the hours I worked, because of being a full-time student.

Associate Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SUNY Brockport (Brockport, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was too demanding for the kind of place. They were good people, but the salary range was too low. Work culture seemed in need of improvement, a few people want to push forward while others are dragging the school back.